Yandere! Nemesis x Ayano

Lifting the shovel up, Ayano headed for her victim. Oh, what a mess this would make. Not like she cared. After this, she could leave the school, and another mission would be completed. It was a pain to get Saki here by herself, she was always around that purple haired brat, who wouldn't stop following her. Finally, she managed to get her alone by telling her to meet her at the gardening club.

There, Ayano waited, shovel in hand. Her gaze drifted to the gardening members. She liked them. They stayed out of her business. They all had flowers in their hair, it must of been gardening accessory. Not that she cared. Suddenly, she felt an unfamiliar presence. This wasn't Saki, no. This was extremely unfamiliar. 

"Oof!"

Pain flashed through her head as she was pinned to the ground. With the shovel too far to reach, she was forced to look up. It was a girl, with raven black hair and narrow red eyes. The girl on top of her was examining her face. Ayano struggled to get her off, but was losing against the girl. She quickly swiped a knife up to her throat, which made Ayano freeze. "Hmm..." The girl moved the knife further from her neck. "I might just be able to spare you." She murmured. This was the girl that Info-chan told me about... Ayano stared at the girl blankly. "You're just lucky i dropped my shovel." The raven haired girl smirked. "Mmm, yes, i think i can spare you." She leaned in and kissed her, much to Ayano's surprise. She didn't even struggle. "For now." Before Ayano opened her eyes, the girl was gone. She missed her presence. 

"Hey!" Saki entered the gardening club. "Did you want to talk to me about something?" Ayano stared at where nemesis once stood, and walked away, ignoring Saki completely. She dialled a number in her phone.

"Have you completed your mission?"

"..."

"Hello?"

"....You'll never guess what happened."

Not really yandere but i thought of it whilst in maths

Suggested by