Megami x Midori

"Ooh, I know what to ask him. I'm sure he has time for one little request. I wonder who his favourite character is?..." 

Megami sighed and rubbed her temples as the green haired girl made cheery comments. "Midori." She said. "Maybe he'll tell me what he's going to put in the game next!" She said, completely ignoring the student council president next to her. "Midori!" Megami half shouted, annoyed. Midori's face perked up, as if she heard her, but proceeded to make another comment. "Oh! Maybe he'll put my original character in the game!" Megami clenched her fists and breathed. She did not like being ignored. "MIDORI!" Midori jumped, hand to her chest. "Eek! Oh, hey Megami-chan! When did you get here?" 

Megami mentally face palmed. "Midori...you do realise that it is 9:00, right? You should be in class by now." She stated. Midori's expression dropped a little. "Oh, sorry. Um...where's my class?" Megami gave her a questioning look. "What? You don't know where your class is?" Midori shook her head. "I, er, don't go to class..." she said, laughing a bit. 

"YOU DON'T GO TO-ahem. You don't go to class?!" Midori shook her head. "I was never programmed with one." she whispered, so Megami couldn't hear. "Well," Megami pulled on her gloves. "what exactly do you do on the rooftop, hmm?" Midori's face instantly lit up. "Hey, what the-" Midori pulled on Megami's arm, bringing her phone close. 

"So, there's this game developer called Yandere Dev, because he is working on a game called Yandere Simulator. I stay up here and help him by sending him helpful, exciting emails!!!" She did a little happy dance. Megami asked "How many times an hour do you speak to this man?" Midori stopped, and thought for a second. "About 150!" Megami's jaw dropped. "Midori...he's a game developer. If you keep sending him emails, he won't get anything done!" She said, wanting to go back inside. "But they're helpful!" Midori said with a smile. Megami sighed again, "Give me an example." "Hmm..ahah! I send him requests! To put things in the game!" Midori said, green hair wild with her bubbly movements. Megami tapped her foot. "Midori. That's not helpful. Your givng him more things to handle." She stated, frustrated. "Hey! No it-" 

"MIDORI. Stop. Sending. Emails. Whoever this guy is probably doesn't appreciate you doing this because you ask him 200 things an hour! And he probably has a lot of other things on his mind, so would you just BACK OFF AND GET TO CLASS?!" Midori's face drooped, and she looked at the ground. Megami was breathing heavily, but felt a little sympathy for the girl. "Look. I know you just want to help him, your a kind girl. But for this once, could you come inside and go to class for once? Give the emails a break?" She asked quietly. Midori spoke up. "S-sorry. I'll go to class. Buuut.." She brought her head back up, the usual sparkle in her eyes. "You just gave me a new idea for next time! Thank you Megami-chan!" Midori kissed her on the cheek and ran for the stairs. Megami stood for a while on the rooftop, going through what events had just occurred. "Umm..." She turned slowly. Midori looked at her with a strange look. "Where's my class again?" Megami's gaze didn't leave the floor. "Class 3-2." "Ohhh, okay! Thanks!" Her gaze never drifted, even when the air became cold. Out on the rooftop, she finally let the pink blush creep onto her face.

I was so stuck on what to do on this

But i diiiiddd itttt

There was no Megori/ Midami ship pics soo

yeah

Pic by EliKitsune