Yan! Budo x Shy! Ayano x Yan! Taro

Budo clenched his fist. The other boy smirked at him, getting closer to his senpai. Ayano didn't seem to notice the glare in his eyes. She smiled at him with kind eyes, who mustered a smile for his senpai in return. After she looked on, he locked eyes with Taro. Taro had the smirk plastered onto his face, yet his eyes were filled with fire. "Stay away from my senpai." Budo mouthed. Taro's eyes narrowed and he turned away, close to Ayano. 

Time skip brought to you by walmart, because walmart has everything

Budo twitched by the entrance of the school, waiting for his target. He didn't come in with Ayano. He didn't come in with Osana. Where was Taro? He grinned. 'Probably scared him off. As if he would really challenge a ma-' Budo felt himself get pushed against the wall of the corridor, shaking hands gripping his shoulders.

 Budo quickly reacted and tackled him to the floor. "You..." He gasped, out of breath, realising it was Taro. Taro struggled to get out of his grasp. "Did you...really think i would let you take her from me?" He spat. Budo tightened his hold, and laughed. "Ayano was never yours to begin with." He loosened a little, and Taro scrambled off the floor. "What makes you think that?" Budo twitched. "You don't love her like i do. You don't even do anything! You just sit around with your book all day!" Staring at him, Taro was itching to throw the first punch. "At least i actually talk to her!" Budo looked like a tomato about to burst. "Why you little-"

"..."

The two turned as they heard a squeak from behind them. "I-i never knew you guys liked me.." Ayano stuttered. They were surprised by this, but they were taken aback by what she said next. "...i'm q-quite flattered, honestly..." she stammered nervously. She giggled a little as she brought her chemistry book out of her locker. The bell rang, and Ayano smiled sweetly at the two. "Just...don't kill each other." And with that, she walked away. Budo and Taro glanced at each other, to see whether that actually happened. They let go of each other. The two walked to class in silence, looking at one another from time to time. This was gonna be awkward.

I THOUGHT OF SOMETHING OMG

ITS STILL PRETTY BAD BUT ITS SOMETHIN

Requested by