Midori x Info-chan

Info-chan stared at the crimson red walls around her, sulking quietly. Midori would be back any minute now with the medicine. You're probably thinking: 'Info-chan, why is Midori getting you medicine??' Here's the story.

"S-stupid idiots..*sniff* As if they'd actually...actually...achoo!" The red head muttered to herself as she stumbled to her chair. She glanced at the screen, but winced as tears formed in her eyes from the sudden light. Info-chan groaned as she laid her head on the desk. This was going to be a long day.  

  "Maybe I should send four, I can always send more~ Emailing~ Emailing~ Sending them your way!" Midori sang to herself happily, roaming the corridors. "Mi~mi~mi~ Mi~mi~mi~ Mi-" "Achoo!" "-dori?" Midori followed the sound of sneezing to the info club. Midori had only seen Info-chan once, when she peeked through the window and she told her to go away. This time, she knocked on the door. "Info-chan? Hellooo? You in there?" Midori heard a muffled noise. "O-of course i'm in here, i'm n-never anywhere else. Now go away." Info-chan shouted, although there was no harshness in her voice. Midori thought for a second. "I heard sneezing, are you okay?" She asked. Midori made out something about not caring, but it was interrupted by a sequence of coughs. Growing a bit worried, Midori opened the door quietly. There she saw Info-chan with her head on the desk, sniffling quietly. Midori felt sorry for the gal. "Get out." Midori ignored the command and slowly walked up to her. "Are you sick, Info-chan?" Info-chan sat up and glared at her. Now Midori could see the redness in her cheeks and eyes, the way she shivered in the darkness. Without hesitating, Midori put her hand to her forehead. "Get off of me!" Info-chan shoved her hand away with all the strength she could muster, which wasn't a lot. Info-chan, you're burning up!" Midori's eyebrows creased in worry. "You may have a fever, you should see the nurse-" "The nurse is a slut. I don't wanna see her." Info-chan replied. "Nah, i'm pretty sure that's our new sensei."She made an icky face, but seemed surprised when Info-chan snickered quietly. She smiled, but the smile faded away as Info-chan started to cough again. Louder this time. "Ah! I have an idea! Why don't i take you home?" "Tch. You? I-its cold. I am n-not walking home in this weather." Midori giggled, "Who said we'd be walking?"

"She's the tear in my heart, i'm alive! She's the tear in my heart, i'm on fire~" Info-chan pulled the bright green blanket over her head as the Midori sang the chorus again, tapping the steering wheel with every beat. "She's a butcher with a smile, cut me farther, than I've ever been..." Midori finished, beaming at Info-chan. She bit back a smile, not wanting to appear soft. "We're here!"

 Info-chan fumbled for her keys and opened the door, using the little strength she had. "You can leave now." She mumbled, as Midori put her hands on her hips. "Absolutely not! You need to be taken care of! Which means," Midori put her arm around her, "No gloomy glooms!" She walked into the kitchen, inspecting the medicine cabinet before filling the kettle up. She turned to Info-chan, shivering in Midori's green blanket. She didn't like Midori being in her house, she lived alone. "Hmm, go make yourself comfortable and warm! You don't have the right medicine, so i'll have to go get some." Info-chan sulked but did as she was told, but not before Midori had thrust a cup of hot chocolate into her hands.

Info-chan sipped the hot chocolate, hiding beneath a mountain of covers as she heard the door open. "Finally!" She half yelled. "I feel like a lemon squeezed for juice.." She croaked. Info-chan hid a smile as she heard Midori giggle downstairs. It may have been a long day, but it was one of her best. 

I think this is the most creative one shot I've done

Requested by Projectb3n :3