Budo x Sho

I'm going down with this ship fight me dudes. This is an alternate ending to the Ayando oneshot, so if you get confused read that one.

The Martial Arts club were outside today; the sun was balanced gracefully on the few light clouds that hung in the sky. Every day they would train together, making a few jokes and having a good time. Then Ayano joined. She didn't disrupt their cheery and diligent atmosphere, no, they included her as much as possible as a club member and a new friend. 

Sho was quite astute when it came to noticing things. It didn't make him any less sociable or solitary, he just managed to work things out quicker than his fellow club members. He was quite glad that no one had noticed his slight change in demeanor, how he would avoid talking about relationships or sexuality. It wasn't his fault, it was that of Budo Masuta. Why, you ask? The two teens had always been close. Yes, Sho was his apprentice, but they had formed a bond outside of martial arts too. He supposed it was inevitable that he would catch feelings for his benevolent and outgoing friend, and the feeling was eating him alive. He could always tell when there was a change in somebody's attitude. Today, there was a dramatic change in someone's behavior. 

The club were getting ready for their activity, occasionally exchanging a few words as they waited for their newest member to arrive. Strangely enough, she didn't have the same amount of enthusiasm than everyone else. "Aishi san! Nice to see you! Are you ready for the club activity?" The rest of the club watched uncomfortably as she glared at him. Oh dear, Sho thought, what's up with her? After it was apparent that Ayano was too stressed out to participate, Sho pulled Budo aside.

"Do you know what's wrong with her?" Sho asked, glancing towards Ayano, currently scowling at Budo's back. Oh, if looks could kill.

Budo sighed and shook his head. "Whatever it is, we should leave her be. It seems like she's in a lot of pain." He shook it off and smiled at the other boy, resuming his cheerful persona. "Are you ready?" Sho took one last look at Ayano. Something had changed about her, but he wasn't sure what. He brushed it off, however, and rolled his shoulders back. 

"Let's train!"

Monday, 8:00 AM

In the past hour, Sho had witnessed another disturbing change in Ayano's behavior. She seemed to have recovered from the events that happened on Friday, but her movements were bizarre. As Sho was walking with Mina out of the martial arts club, he noticed things. She would stop, linger for a few moments, then keep walking as normal until she would suddenly change her direction. What is going on with her lately? As Mina entered her classroom, he realized that it was Ayano's class too. But she hadn't entered. He whipped around to see a glimpse of jet black hair turning a corner. Slowly, sneakily, he traced her movements, and after a while, she stopped dead in her tracks. Shit, Sho shuddered. I've been caught. Ayano didn't stir. She carefully tilted her head around the corner of the pillar she was leaning against. He couldn't get any closer, but he didn't need to. Ayano pulled out her phone, and the image he saw answered his questions.

It was Budo. He was being stalked.

The more it occurred, the more Sho worried for the safety of his friend and his club members. Budo could no doubt take on Ayano, but he got an uneasy feeling from her. He did not trust her at all in their club. Despite his recent revelations, he had to maintain a positive facade. In front of both Budo and Ayano, he presented the same positive attitude he had before. The only problem was that whereas Budo's grey eyes were bright and filled with life, whenever he looked at Ayano, the only thing he could see staring back at him was emptiness, as if there was no light behind her eyes whatsoever...