Not a Oneshot

What if Kokona's debt problem was used for one of the rivals? Which rival would suit it best?

What if? Here's my ideas:

Osana: Not really, if her and Taro are childhood friends, their parents would know each other pretty well, and would help them if needed. Also, Kokona's phone call has been moved to 7:45 to not cause confusion with Osana's, as Osana's is at 7:30. Osana's phone call is on a different subject, i think.

Amai: Could be a possibility. If Amai's father was in debt, Amai would get extremely upset, and because of the caring person she is, she would do whatever it takes to make her father happy again. Because of the debt, Amai would take her mind off of it by cooking at school whenever she can (unless the school doesn't provide the food). This could be why she has amazing talent. However, because of her talent, she could organise bake sales in her neighbourhood or something to gain money. Its a 50/50 chance.

Kizana: Maybe. Kizana is a himedere, (A character that demands to be treated like royalty by his or her loved ones and may or may not actually be royalty.) and because of this, you wouldn't think a popularity-craving girl like her would have this problem. After all, she already has her life planned out - become the most popular girl in school, then the most famous actress that ever lived.

Oka Ruto: That cute lil bean? Perhaps. We don't know much about Oka's past or family, which may be the reason. Plus, the rival will have to not know Musume's last name, as it is Ronshaku, the name of the loan shark company. And since Oka is a coward/loner, she may not know Musume (at least not that well, because they're in the same class). Despite this, Oka would be too scared to do such things to earn the money.

Asu: I don't think so. Asu is talented at sports, which would need a huge amount of effort and practice. How would she manage to find the time to help her father and practice for the Olympics? (don't question it was even in her description) She's also super positive, and is described as a 'Genki Girl'.

Muja: Er...she's a substitute nurse, and is listed as an adult (is 18 an adult in Japan? If so, why are they still in high school?).

Mida: Same as Muja, except she's the substitute teacher. 

Osoro: Doubt it. Osoro doesn't care one bit for others, and has been excluded many times (why was Kokona's a permanent exclusion when Osoro has done way worse?), so she wouldn't give a damn about her father using the loan to pay the tuition fees, never mind helping him. Plus, she wouldn't need no compensated dating to get the money when she is practically stronger than everyone; the teachers being an exception...i hope.

Hanako: Hanako is Taro's little sister, so the debt problem would impact both her and her brother. Also, Hanako is younger that than the rest at the age of 16-17, and is too innocent to do such a thing.

Megami: I don't need to go into detail with this one. Megami's father is the owner of Saiku Corp, and is rich as hell. 

-This is only my opinion-

So yeah. That's what i think of it. The debt problem becoming a rivals problem is a possibility, or it could just stay as Kokona's problem. Ya never know. To be honest, i feel as if Amai would be the most suitable, but i'm not too sure. I'm gonna leave it at that because holy shitu i've wrote a lot, and my wrists hurt from typing now. Expect to see the Supana x Sho Part 2 out soon!

Bai frens