Genderbent! Amai x Ayano

Artist: KOUMI04 (I think)

Ayano cracked her knuckles as she prepared for her next kill. A guy. Who liked senpai. Who knew? Anyway, it was Amao, making frosting for his cake. Probably for senpai. Ayano hadn't got a chance to take in his appearance beforehand. His light brown hair fell perfectly over his mint green eyes..WHOA. Ayano shook her head, trying to get that thought out of her mind. I love senpai. I love senpai. I love senpai. 

She gripped the knife in her hand and wandered up to him. Amao smiled, a warm, gentle smile, pinching a part of Ayano's heart. "Hello Yan-chan!" He said happily. He ignored how grim she looked, and invited her to finish the cake with him. "Hmph." She said, while Amao stood there with pleading eyes. Ayano didn't want to think about how cute he looked. Dammit. "F-fine." She grumbled. Seriously, what was wrong with her?! His cheery smile returned as he went to take the cake out of the oven. This was her chance.

She crept up behind him, preparing herself for a stealth kill. Her hand trembled, as she closed her eyes. What are you waiting for?! Do it! She suddenly felt something cold on her forehead. Ayano opened her eyes, but Amao was no longer in front of her. Instead she heard a chuckle behind her. "Oops, haha...i may have missed the cake..." He held a basket of strawberries, but Ayano thought she was the strawberry at this point. "Grr..any last words??" She asked, trying to lift the knife up. Amao continued to laugh, completely ignoring the knife. "Can i add strawberries?"

Requested by @AndreaTheVeryBadCat