Oka x Budo

Requested by maximumridedoctor1

Oka had never thought she would have done this. Something so...unnatural. However, the feeling was growing. It couldn't stop growing, no matter how hard she tried to forget it. It couldn't happen. But it did. It took a while to get used to, but reality hit her and brought her to his house.

Budo Masuta. Oka couldn't get him out of her head, he was like an everlasting image, a curse. I pretty good one though. She gazed at the doorbell, thinking of turning back. Her fingers touched cold metal, and she panicked. She didn't think of what to say! Panicking didn't help, as it was October, and it was chilly outside. Oka heard the door open, and Budo's face appeared. The two stared at each other, most probably startled. Oka because he actually answered the door, and Budo because he never expected to see the leader of the occult club at his doorstep.

"Uh, h-hi." 'GODDAMMIT DON'T STUTTER!' Oka thought. "I'm here to, uh...discuss how to improve the after school activities." She said quickly.

Budo blinked. "O-okay, yeah, come in!" He stepped aside, and Oka walked inside. She was instantly hit with warmth. She sat on the edge of the couch, feeling kinda awkward. "So." Budo came into the living room with two cups of tea. "What did you want to discuss?" He asked, cheerfully. Oka played with her hair.

"Any ideas to attract more students to participate in club activities?" She asked quietly. Budo laughed, and Oka turned pink. He got up and left the room. What now? Sipping on tea, Oka anxiously awaited his return. Budo came back, and sat across from her.

"So..." He said quietly. Oka watched as his hair fell over his eyes. She found it cute. Realizing what she just said, Oka felt her face grow darker. Why did she suddenly want to confide in this boy? As a child, her mother told her to not trust anyone completely. But Budo just seemed so... so something. Oka wasn't sure if she wanted to find out what that something was.

"..." They sipped tea in silence. Oka cleared her throat.

"How about joint activities?" Budo glanced up, she looked into his steel grey eyes. They were bright, and full of life. Oka blinked, looked at her tea and spoke again. "Those who like t-two clubs can g-go to a session once a week." Budo listened, leaning towards her, his elbows resting on his knees. "...and there'll be two clubs with something that b-brings each club t-together, like a gathering." She stopped, and looked to see if he was still there.

Budo smiled. "I bet we could get the principal to allow that." 

"W-what? No...i er, just h-had an idea, that's all...i'm not really sure if it would work..." Oka stammered. Budo sat next to her. Butterflies exploded in her stomach.

He knocked her lightly with his shoulder. "You're really hard on yourself aren't you? Why don't you think it would work?" Budo asked, gazing at her.

"W-well, us in the occult club, w-we aren't really t-thought of much..." She trailed off, staring at the ground. Budo kept gazing.

"I always liked the thought of the occult club." Oka stiffened, and looked at him. He went on. "I've never really shared this with anyone, but I've always been into scary stuff, like hauntings and paranormal things. Its just something I've been fascinated by, like with martial arts." Oka couldn't believe her ears. At first glance, you wouldn't think that a boy like Budo would be into something like that. "Although, I've never had enough time to research anything." Oka perked up.

"I heard there was a girl who was killed at this school in the 1980's, but i can't get a hold of anything." She glanced around the room eagerly. 

"D-do you have..a computer a-around here..?" He stopped and tilted his head.

"Yeah... In the corner... why?" He asked, before Oka grabbed his hand. His cheeks tinted pink. She quickly opened up a webpage. Oka messed around with the links for a bit, Budo watching closely. 

"I-I found this w-website," Oka typed in a few codes. "...it's not allowed in school, because of obvious reasons." She found the thing she was looking for. "Here," Oka beckoned Budo closer, blushing. "I-it's secret, but with Pippi's help i managed to hack into the site." They both stared at the screen.

"No..." Budo gaped at the screen. Oka took this chance to stare at him a little more, Budo wasn't noticing. How could he not be noticed? Her eyes drifted to his hair. Was it always that spiky? "The murder in the 1980's, all the information is here!" She snapped out of her thoughts, concentrating on the website. "This, this is amazing!" He said. Budo looked at her shyly, hiding his blush. "...Anything else worth showing?"

Oka's eyes lit up again, and she typed in another web address.

"Y-you bet..."

A/N

It sucks i know

School started again and i feel like death warmed up

*sighs loudly* bai frens