Shin x Kuu Dere

I couldn't find a pic ;-;

What is this i'm feeling?

Why do i feel like this?

Why is...why is it only around him?

We've never spoke. We've never been close. He probably doesn't know i feel this way. He probably doesn't know i exist. I sneaked a look over at the two. Yesterday, i only felt it when i was near him. Now i feel it when i see him. I was so engrossed i didn't realise that Oka had walked away, and was heading for the doors near where i was sat. I felt a tap on my shoulder, which scared me a little.

"Hello." I looked at the stranger and did a double take. The emotion came back. But this time, it stayed there. It was Shin. His short, messy dark blue hair slightly covered his dark purple eyes. I enjoyed looking in them. I shook my head lightly. What's going on with me? I suddenly felt rude for ignoring him.

 "H-hello." A stutter? Was i catching a cold? "Y-you looked pretty zoned out, i just came t-to say it's time for class." Ah. Must be a cold, he's stuttering too. "Oh..okay." I said. Instead of going to class, he sat down beside me. My stomach was in knots, somehow swirling inside of me. He looked down. It made me feel sorry for him...somehow. "Oka's with Budo now." He muttered out of the blue. That was surprising to me, i never thought they would like each other. Shin and Oka were best friends...maybe he could tell me a few things. I placed the book beside me. "How did she know she liked him?" Shin winced when i said 'she liked him'. He sighed a little. "S-she said She always felt butterflies when she saw him." "Well that's odd." I thought out loud. "Who carries around butterflies?" Shin looked at me, and i felt heat rise to my face. Surprisingly, i heard him chuckle. I smiled, just a bit. "Not actual butterflies. The ones in your stomach. Usually...when you like someone..." He trailed off. Hmm. That sounded a lot like what i was experiencing. I still didn't fully understand why my face felt hot, it wasn't even 20 degrees out. "She always blushed when she was near him..she thought he never noticed." Shin rested his head on the wall. "But he did." He gritted his teeth.

 "That's strange." Shin looked at me confusingly. "I get the same feeling with you." I looked at him, and his light purple eyes widened a little. "Y-you do..?" I nodded, and i saw his face go pink. We stared at each other for a minute, not sure what to say. I suddenly felt my head being lifted up, as i felt something unusual on my lips. I opened my eyes, and i pinked. Shin was kissing me. After he let go, i felt everything was clear. Not my vision, no. Everything else. The heat, the butterflies...i was in love. With Shin. I let that sink in as Shin muttered "I'm an idiot.", while staring at the ground, red faced. I pulled him in and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. He stared at me in shock. "I guess i'm the idiot now, then?" I said, earning a small laugh from him. I checked my phone.

8:45.

Shit.

Well this was awkward to write, but here ya go, @MelanieBubblyWrites!

Fun fact, while i was writing 'i was in love. With Shin', 'Shin' autocorrected to 'Sin'.

Kuu Dere is in love with sin

Oh

But on a serious note, i'm having trouble thinking of a story for the Yan! Budo x Shy! Ayano x Yan! Taro. I've never done a love triangle before... ┐('~';)┌