Saki x Kokona

It was the fifth time this week. As night dawned on the two under the cherry blossom tree, laughing along with each other, a figure watched them in the distance. Tears started to form in her eyes, yet she stayed put. The two left the tree and started to walk towards the exit of Akademi High School, where she silently screamed. The purple haired boy greeted her quietly.  

"Hi, Saki." It was the first time she heard him speak. Saki hated it. She smiled, is if to say hello back, then turned around to exit the school. 

"Hey, Saki?" She spun back round to face her purple haired best friend. "Are you okay?" Oh how she wanted to shout, "No, I'm not! I loved you Kokona! You never let me help you, or never let me get close to you! Where did the years go Kokona, when you weren't so obsessed with your boyfriend?! When we used to have sleepovers, and sing karaoke and laugh into our pillows?? Those where the best years of my life!!  Heck, he hardly even talks!!!" but she never let them out. All she did was stick on her kindest smile and said, " Of course Kokona! Why wouldn't i be?" And kept it as they walked out of the school grounds. After a few seconds, tears steamed down her face as rage burned inside of her, but she never let it out.

After all, that's what friends are for, right?

I have no clue what this is, or ever was

Its pretty depressing tbh