Supana x Sho

Sho raced out of the martial arts club, Budo following closely. Gasping for breath, he flung open the doors to the occult club, only to stand back in shock. 

Kokuma and Supana were huddled against the wall, fear in their similar purple eyes. Kokuma was shaking, holding her hands up as if praying. Supana just stared at the sight, bloodstained knife on the dark mauve rug, set alight. Sho's heartbeat sped up. What the.. Coal eyes glared at the intruders. "Get out." The raspy voice said. That wasn't Ayano's voice. "I.. am not done with my revenge..." Ayano echoed, grabbing the flaming knife slowly. Her eyes twitched uncontrollably. Sho glanced at Budo, who nodded. 

Sho disappeared and reappeared through the other doors, catching Ayano off guard. Ayano growled lowly and threw a punch, only to get pushed back. "You... won't ruin this for me!" Ayano turned back to the girls, a twisted smile growing wider. Budo put pressure on Ayano's shoulders, eventually pinning her down. "Gah! G-go get a teacher and get outta here! Quick!" Budo struggled against Ayano, who was writhing about below him. Kokuma looked at the him with wide eyes, and stuttered "I'll get the t-teacher.." And ran out the candlelit room.

Supana and Sho looked around the colourless room, glancing occasionally at one another. After Ayano was taken by the police, Sho, Supana, Budo and Kokuma were getting questioned by the police, as witnesses (Minor witnesses for Sho and Budo, who hadn't witnessed the actual murder). "S-so.." Sho muttered, blushing slightly. "So..." Supana echoed, re-tying her left ponytail. Kokuma came through the door, motioned towards where she came from, and wandered over to her parents. Sho gulped, and turned to her. "D-do you feel comfortable going alone, or shoul-" Supana blushed lightly, and interrupted him. "Yes please."

After the questioning, Supana was about to walk out when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She flinched and turned around, where Sho stood, scratching the back of his head. He glanced over her shoulder, Mina giving him a thumbs up in the distance, before getting into a car.  "H-hey, why are you walking alone?" Supana looked down, and muttered "My parents are overseas." Sho's expression softened. "Do you want to come over? We can drop you off later, y'know, until this...whole mess has been cleared up." Supana looked at him, his parents waving to her, and back at him. She smiled. "i'd like that."

Oooohhh look who finally updated! Me! School has been annoying lately, with options and all that jazz. I'll try and get more done, though. As always, comment suggestions!

Bai frens