Genderbent! Osoro x Ayano

Footsteps stomped down the hallway as Osorō searched for his girl. Ayano had earlier threatened someone with a katana and was now being searched by Mido. It wasn't the threat that Osorō was angry about, she could have tried to stab the guy with that thing and he wouldn't have minded. It was Mido. With his sultry personality, 'being searched' was exactly what it sounded like. It was class-time, so no one was in the faculty room except them. Osorō crept up to the door and listened through. 

"And why should i listen to you?"

"Dear, stop being difficult and hand me the weapon. After that, you can explain why you held it to someones throat."

"Call me dear one more time and it'll be at your throat."

"Quite fierce, aren't you~?"

Osorō got sick of waiting and opened the door. Ayano was stood, white mask over mouth, with arms folded and katana in hand. Mido, on the other hand, was wearing a the usual staff uniform, but his shirt buttons were undone. He was looking at Ayano, eyebrows raised. He turned to Osorō, surprised. "Osorō, you should be in class." He said, uneasiness in his voice. 

"Since when do I ever go to class?"Osorō snarled. He gave a quick glance at Ayano, who nodded quickly.

"Exactly,  Osorō, you should care for your education..you see, me and Ayano were in the middle of a private discussion.." Mido gestured to her, his back still turned. Ayano took this chance to take his arm and pull him towards the bookshelf. This surprised Mido, who stumbled back and slipped. Osorō grabbed Ayano's hand and ran up the stairs. 

They panted when they reached the rooftop, holding onto the railing while catching their breaths. 

"Why..did y-you do..that..." Ayano stated, gaining her breath.Osorō noticed they were still holding hands, and took the chance to put his arm around her. "Just protecting my girl..." He muttered. "You didn't need to." She grumbled, hand curled tightly around her weapon. Osorō smirked. "So you admit that you're my girl?" Ayano looked at him with an annoyed expression. 

"Fuck you."

"...I'll do that."

"Never mind, go fuck yourself."

THESE ARE GETTING SHORTER

:')