Supana x Sho

Artist: Koumi-senpai

Supana sighed as she walked into the occult club once again. They've never been able to summon a demon. The only thing they've summoned is the headmaster complaining about 'scaring people with the ritual knife', but that's not even why its there. Can't they see it's a prop? Supana glanced at the skull, knife out of place. She shrugged it off, the headmaster probably took it for 'examining'. All this nonsense about the 1980's had gotten to his head. Opening her old book, she let her thought drift to witches.

I am getting his power. Quick, take the knife. There's nothing to lose. 5:46. Hurry up. He will be mine. Fire danced on the blade, the same flames reflected in her eyes. She smiled, a deep, twisted smile. It's time.

"Sho?" Sho glared at his sparring partner as Mina snapped her fingers. "In a flash, he was on the floor, a swift pain in his head. "Concentrate." She said. Sho rolled his eyes. He got up slowly, as Mina looked him up and down. "Somethings up with you. You've not been concentrating a lot. What are you thinking about?" Sho was about to speak, but nothing came out. What was up with him? "Hmm..." Sho looked at his partner.

"What?" Mina looked him in his eyes. "Or maybe i'm mistaken. Who are you thinking about?" Sho gaped at her. Did she know? No. They rarely spoke, Mina couldn't of found out. "Supana?" Sho blushed. Shit. Mina only grinned. "Aw. You should totally talk to her, ya'know?" Sho mimicked her. "I should totally talk to her." Mina shoved him playfully. "Oh shut up. You know what i mean." "Mhm." He eyed the door wearily, thinking about going to see her. He walked up to the door, but bumped into someone on the way out. 

"Gah-" Started Ayano, clearly annoyed. She had places to be! "Oh, sorry Ayano didn't see you there... He trailed off, edging around to try and see what was behind her back. "Hey...do you smell burning?" Sho asked, smelling ash. Ayano paled. "Uh, it's probably the vents. Aren't the cooking club...ya'know, cooking or something?" She mumbled, walking past me at a fast pace, making sure her back wasn't turned. "Uh huh." He said, watching her leave in a hurry. 

He turned his back, only to be stopped by a scream. 

A scream that was directly below them. 

Directly below them was the occult club.

A/N

CLIFFHANGER BECAUSE I'M SO NICE :)

Tbh I've never heard of this ship, interesting though. @phoecute12 suggested this, i wasn't finished, so i kept it in my drafts (one with a diff story line) on my phone (i do most of my stories on a laptop, once i got it i deleted wattpad on my phone). AND LOOK WHO FORGOT THAT I HAD THIS IN MY DRAFTS. MUAH. So basically, i was looking at my comments and when i saw the request, i was like ._. i thought i did that already. Stupid ol' me.