Osana x Mai Waifu

"W-w-what?!"

"I..i'm sorry Osana...i just don't think everything would work out...y'know, with all the things happening recently..."

Osana couldn't even look at her senpai as the words came out his mouth. "I'm sorry.." He repeated, but this time Osana only pushed him away. "I get it. You're sorry." Tears formed in her eyes. "But words don't mean anything to me." Before he could respond, she ran away from the scene, cherry blossoms following her.

Mai sighed as she stared at the two arguing at the sakura tree. Osana had it coming. She saw. She saw everything Ayano had done to ruin their interactions, yet felt no sympathy for the boy. Mai wanted it to happen. Osana had always meant something to her; she couldn't tell why. That's why she really came up here. Her cover story had worked perfectly, her admirers made it seem like she only liked boys. But no, she had always liked girls. She couldn't tell anyone though. No one would understand. Now that it had come to this conclusion, it felt as if a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. 

That weight dropped like boulder back onto them as she saw Osana burst through the rooftop door, eyes tinted red from crying. Mai's heart shattered as she saw her cry over the railing. "Osana?" She said calmly. Osana looked up and glanced at Mai. "Hi." She sadly replied. "I was stupid. I shouldn't have brought him that stupid bento, i shouldn't have gave him that stupid gift-" Osana kept grumbling to herself, kicking the railing.

Osana had messed up, and Mai had saw it. Mai was the only one Osana actually liked other than senpai, yet here she was, crying like a ninny in front of her. She sighed. "I shouldn't of come here." She sobbed quietly, not caring about how stupid she looked. "You should of," Osana froze, and looked up, confused. "It gave me the chance to do this." Mai quickly pecked her on the cheek before they both winced to a flash of light.

"Oops..left the flash on." Midori stood behind them, currently squealing. The squealing turned to fear as Osana's stare bore into her, blushing fiercely over orange hair and eyes. "Run." Midori skipped off, screaming to no one that "It sailed.". "You don't wanna chase her?" Mai said, eyes sparkling with each new colour. Osana sighed. "I'll stay here for a bit." She smiled. As the two chatted and stared at the tree, two figures approached the rooftop doors. 

"Oh. Okay then."

"...this is new."

"And i thought you knew everything." Ayano smirked. 

Info-chan glared at her. "Shut up, stalker."