Osana x Taro

Osana paced around the sakura tree, going over her lines. "Uh, s-senpai, we've been best friends for a while now...uh-i couldn't-i don't-GRR!" She stomped her foot, unsatisfied. She fiddled with her long twin tails, wondering exactly what she should say. 'Senpai, i know i have been verbally and physically abusing you for the past six years, but i love you?!' How does that work?! She lost track of where she was going and bumped into someone. 

"Gah! What the-" She looked up and blushed. Taro looked down at her and held out his hand, a surprised look on his face. O-osana? Sorry about that..." He helped her up and looked down, expecting her to say something...well...insulting. But she didn't. She breathed in and out slowly. "T-taro?" Taro looked up, Osana never stuttered. She gulped, and thrust a letter in his face. It was her plan B, if she couldn't speak. "Well, w-what are waiting for?! T-take it!" She burst out, blushing angrily. Taro took the pink envelope and opened it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Taro, 

I've liked you for quite a while now...as in i love you. I was afraid of rejection, that you'd never want to speak to me again, so i hid it by being harsh...

It was a silly thing to do. I couldn't keep my feelings hidden any longer, i just hope you accept them. 

Love, Osana

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taro stared at the letter for a while, shocked at what he read. Osana kept her head down, too embarrassed to say anything. "Osana..." Osana looked into his grey eyes. "I never realised..." Osana kept her head low. "That's b-because i didn't show it...b-baka." She muttered. Taro chuckled, and put his arms around Osana. Osana hesitantly hugged him back, as Taro smiled at her. She smiled back. 

...

-click-

Osana whirled around.

Hanako's face was filled with joy. "I am so saving this!" She said, bounding away happily. "...uh...why is Hanako here....?" Osana murmured. Taro held Osana's hand. "I don't know, but we should get going..." She laughed. "Yeah..." The two walked out of the school grounds hand in hand, other students awwing at them.

Ayano was pissed.