Yandere! Budo x Oka

"H-hello?"

A creaking noise came from above Shin as he tried to move his hands. They were tied. He struggled to get out of them, shouting out to the ceiling. "I-is anyone t-there?! H-help!" He strained to see a light coming from the edge of the room, footsteps slow. Shin caught a glimpse of a white bandanna as the figure entered. His eyes widened. "B-budo?!" He stuttered out. Budo didn't express emotion at he walked closer to him. Shin struggled more, moving himself away. "W-wha-" He suddenly felt a sharp pain in his neck as Budo looked him in the eye, his own expelling dark bursts of fire. Shin screamed as his neck stung with pain. As his vision blurred, he could make out Budo's words. 

"You will never have my senpai."

Mmmm you get Yandere Budo in action

Oka walked slowly up to her locker to change her shoes. First week back, and Shin was missing. The occult club co leader and her best friend. Hadn't she been through enough? Luckily, there were still enough members to run the club. As she put in her outdoor shoes, she noticed a note in her locker. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Oka, 

I want to speak with you about my feelings.

Please meet me at the school rooftop at 7:30 AM.

I hope you'll be there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oka stared at the pink letter. "Feelings??" She muttered, blushing. What if they just wanted to make a fool out of her? What if it was a prank? What if it wasn't? She breathed out slowly, and put the letter in her pocket. Prank or not, she was going to find out.

Budo watched her from afar, quite satisfied by her reaction. Today, she would be his, and his alone.

Oka looked out to the field, where the sports team was practising. "Hey, Oka~" Oka turned to find Budo looking at her with firm grey eyes. "O-oh, you wanted to m-meet me here.." Oka stuttered. "Yes. You've been feeling a little down lately. What's wrong?" He asked, anticipating Oka's answer. "O-oh.. Well, Shin has gone missing r-recently..he was my best friend.." She trailed off, looking at the ground. "That's...sad." Budo said robotic like. "Sad that he had to love you." He muttered under his breath. "H-huh?" Oka looked up at him with dark purple eyes. So cute. "I said that's sad, but that's not why i wanted to meet you here." 

"O-oh, yeah. Your letter said y-you wanted to talk about..." Her face flushed pink. "Feelings?" Budo smiled. And without words, he pressed his lips onto hers. Oka's face blushed with embarrassment as she covered her mouth. "I love you." Budo gazed at her, before she jumped up and put her arms around his neck. He chuckled, sliding the pocket knife into his trousers. Oka was his now, and his only.

All i can say is

I'M SORRY SHIN U POOR CINNAMON ROLL 

HE GOT MURDERED BY THE SINNAMON ROLL

;-;

Requested by @MlpIceHeart