Cap 3- The one who will change your life forever

I watch as she took her order and walk over to a table on the far side of the food court, Orlando trailing behind her.

“do you know her?” I asked Jess and Alex

“nah why?” jess reply

“yea, why?” Alex added

“I don’t know, when she spoke to me I felt like I have seen it before, Know what I mean?”

“NO” jess said sounding like I just asked a dumb question..

*laugh*”man what eva”

I brush it off and we walked back to our table.

Next Day

I woke up to my alarm going off ;6:30 am.

I drop  my hand on the alarm on my bedside table for it to stop without taking my head out my pillow.

I lay there for a little.
I got up when I remember I had to go get my grandpa to get him to open the store.

I turn my music on as I run over to my closet to take out something to wear..

I dance alone to Justin Bieber-sorry.

I still cant believe Justin sing that song, I’m not a Bieber fan but that song got me moving each time I hear it.

I turn the music up the maximum as I walked pass to go to the bathroom, my room is sound proof. It use to be a music room until my dad got too busy to play anymore. He use to play the piano for me when I was younger, i use to love it.

Its a very big room, well to be host this house is hella big too. I didn’t agree to live here by myself but I couldn’t agree with my parents  wanting to sell it either .

I grew up here, this is the only house I knew.

When my parents moved out to New York they wanted to sell it, after thinking ill be leaving my friends and all ive come to love to move to New York I was devastated . Worst I would have to leave my granddad.

As a only child I didn’t have much to do so I would go places with my granddad. My mom and dad where always busy flying here and there, they didn’t have much time for me . Most of what I have, what I know, my friends I thank my granddad. I love that dude with all of me, I think even more than my parents.

I told my parents I would stay in the house, of-course they didn’t want me to; I was 19 at the time. I had gone to my granddad  about staying in the house ,we all slept on the topic for weeks.

My granddad decided that they should have me stay there but under some conditions.

1-      No girls over after dark with the exception of  Jess and Alex of-course.
2-      I would visit my parents and stay at least a month when ever my parents asked.
3-      My granddad will and can pop up for a visit anytime convenient for him.

The list went on to about 20 but man I cant remember all of them, I probably broke all of them by now anyways .

I step out the shower and put my clothes on, checked myself out in the mirror for about the tenth time; A nigga needs to make sure he stays fresh.

I grab my keys to my black  Land  Rover Discovery 4 ; my new girl..

I was at granddads in five minutes, I drove up in the yarded and parked.

My granddad love planting , which would explain why he wouldn’t stay in the city . He says he likes to ‘be one’ with nature; what ever that means .

I use my key to open one side of the double door, I could have knocked but I’m sure Rose the house keeper is busy, she always is. My granddad wont get anyone else because he don’t trust anyone else around his shit.