Chapter 26

Xa👆

Xavier Prov.

I went most of the day numb and in tears, the idea of her leaving rips me up each time I think about it and it hurts.
I try to keep my eyes dry in case she walks in any moment now.
Its almost time to leave, I didn't get anything done after I talked to granddad, how could I?.
This all seems unreal to me, I refuse to let her leave.
It won't happen, if it takes my last breath then so be it.

"Bae" someone says tapping me on the shoulder.
I jumped, I look around to see Taidan with a big smile on her face standing there.
I sprung from my chair and into her arms.
I hugged her so tightly, I didn't wanna let go.
I few tears escaped​ my eyes and I quickly wiped​ it not trying to give myself away.

She hugged me back and kissed my neck...

"Baaabe. .. I wasn't away that long" She says with a giggle.

I closed my eyes tighter and continue to hug her.
She pulls my hip​ into her encouraging the hug..
A few seconds like this and I think she grew suspicious.
She eased me up to look at my face before I could ensure my eyes were dessert dry..

"Why you crying Xa?... What's wrong?" She asked examining me.

Oh shit!... I blew it!
"My tummy hurts" I cooked up..
Dam!.... She will never buy that!.... She knows my cycle better than I do.

"What you ate baby?" She asked wiping my eyes.

"I don't know... Can we go home... I wanna lay down" I wined hugging her..

"Baby!.... I...*sigh*... Im suppose to go home today...remember?"

I looked up at her like she's​ crazy.
I sooo forgot!.....She goes home every other day, her mom thinks she's​ hanging out with Mr Harris's 'Grandson'.

"Noooo! Please... I need you" I cried holding her .

Now I can actually cry, I have a reason to; My tummy hurts...Remember?.

She hugged me and rested her head on mine.
"Don't cry baby. I'll stay" She tells me.

She took my head up from her chest and kissed my forehead, my nose then my lips.

"I'll never leave you" She says.
I looked into​ her eyes hard and long as my eyes over flow.
I cried hard as I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"I don't want you to Taidan... Please don't leave me...please Taidan...I love you" It all poured out.

I had my head lost in her chest, I felt her unsure hands wrap around me. They weren't as promising as they were before; I cried even harder.
Im sure my eyes are puffy red by now.
I felt a few drops of liquid dripping on the side on my face and I knew she was crying too.

"I'm so sorry Xavier!.. I.. ... I never ment to hurt you" Her voice trembling as she speaks.

"Pleaseeee!!! Taidan don't do this" I cried in between each words.

She let's out a big sigh as she pulls​ me even closer to her.
----

I had called Alex to come get us, I couldn't drive like this, not after what happen last time. I would never forgive myself if anything would have happen to Taidan under my care.

Jess was out so Granddad had to go get Alex to drive us home.
I got in the back with Ta and spread myself out on her lap.
I buried my face in her tummy as a few tears sweeps out my eyes.
At this point I wish grandad really didn't tell me...On second though I'm glad he did.. She's​ not leaving... I won't let her..