Chapter 22

Alex tho

Taidan Prov.

I looked at her confused.

"Xa its not what you think!" I breath out.

"Oh!"... she says dramatically.. "And what does one think im thinking?" She says folding her hand across her chest.

My hand was still hurting like crazy, I rubbed it to ease the pain a little.

"She is just a friend, she wrote it there because my phone was dead when she dropped me home this morin-"

"Wait!..WHAT?" she interrupted. "Drop you home from whe-" her sentence was cut short by the doorbell.

She looked at me long then got up to get the door.

I flinch as the pain feels unbearable; I never did handle my anger well.

Smh!

I sat there waiting on her.... I can't recall hearing her open the door. .....I look over to see Xa with a large brown envelop in her hand. She was skipping through something from the envelop with her mouth dropped and eyes wide open.

"Is everything ok?" I asked her looking over from the couch.

She looks over at me with teary eyes and OMG I wanted to die.

"Baby?" I called out to her getting up and walking over to her.

"Whats wrong?" I asked again

She dropped the envelop and attempted to walk pass me.

"Wait!.. Whats wrong?" I try to stop her ; feeling somehow that envelop was about me.

"I Fucking hate you Taidan..." she screamed at me swimming in tears as she walked to the room down the hall.

I could cry too just seeing her tearing up this way, I felt like dying hearing those words come out her mouth.

I walked closer to the envelop to reveal pictures of me and Brooklyn at the club.

"Bloodclaaaat!........... a wah the fuck this man!" The Jamaican in me cussed to myself.

I took up a few in disbelieve...

There were pictures of Brooklyn kissing me, ones of us going to the room....

TF!
Did Lando do all this shit bruh?😡

I hand palm my face then ran after Xa.

I turn the nob on the door and it open; she was laying in bed face down.

"Baby!.. it wasn't even like that" I try to explain to her.

I heard her mumble something but i couldn't quite hear.

I climb up in bed and lay on her back hugging her, I try not to put all my weight on her.

"Xa!" I called out to her softly..

"Baby I didn't have sex with her" I whispered in her ear.

She turns and I fall on the bed, she tried to get up but I held her hand and pulled her back down.

I pinned her hands above her head ignoring the dreadful pain in my hand.

She fought to get up!.

"Xa!.. Stop fighting.. I didn't do it" I try to explain to her.

"I don't wanna hear, I wish I never met you" She burst out..... I felt like noting at this point.

"Stop saying that Xa.. please!" I tell her feeling my eyes getting heavy. She was crying and I just didn't know how to explain any of it to her when those pictures already told their stories.