Chapter 13

Caribbean in media ☝
(It seems the media not working so I'll just put it here)

Caribbean in media ☝(It seems the media not working so I'll just put it here)

Xavier Prov.

She completely freaked out when she saw that she was floating on her own.

I held her and pulled her into me ..

"Relax" I told her which seem to work.

She held me and looked at me with her full moon eyes; I smiled.

"Ready to go back?" I asked her

She shakes her head saying yes.

"Hold on" I tell her as I turn around for her to come on my back.

Soon enough we were back at the dock, I let her get out of the water first then I followed after.

"You ok?" I asked her as I put my shirt back on.

"*smiles* That was fun"

"Im glad you enjoyed it"

She just made my day!

We gather our things and head back to the camp, she didn't say much on our way back.

We reached the cabin and I walked over to the kitchen and fixed myself a shot of whiskey and one for her as well.

I took my wet shirt off and placed it on the wooden counter.

I walked into our room and she was in her draw; looking for a change of clothes Im sure.

"Drink?" I asked with my hand out for her to take.

"*smile* Thanks"

"your welcome... there are fresh towels in the bathroom."

"ok"

I walked out of the room and was about to make myself another drink when I heard a knock at the door.

I place my glass on the island and walked to the door. I opened the door to see none other than who?

Orlando!

"Man didn't your tired ass hear me knocking earlier?"

"Ugh! Boi what you want?"

" Not you!"😒

I turned and attempted to close the door when he used his foot to stop it.

"Man ..don't piss me off" I said angrily semi loud so Tadain doesn't hears.😡

"Wheres Tadain? ...And why you got your shirt off?"

I grew angrier at how inquisitive he was being.

I rub my temple out of angry and try to calm myself down before I snapped.

"Listen here Orlando, whatever we had in high school im over it.. so please stop trying to get me to loose my mind... because its working"
I grind my teeth in between words.