Chapter 23

Alex☝

Taidan Prov.

The first stop was to go collect the maps and gear for our first event which was my favorite; Paintball shooting.

Jess was hella excited when we reached the paintball field.

"Oh shit this day is bout to be lit as fuck!" She jumps excitedly on Taidan and Alex.

I collected mine and Xa's gears, I put mine on first then hers on; safety first.

I got done putting on her vest then her helmet..

"Be careful now ok?" I told her

She blushes..."I will baby" She says with that adorable smile.

I kissed her lips before I finally put her helmet on.

"You finna do that every time you look at her?" Jess butted in.

I stared at her blankly.. "'Finna' aint even a word" I told her.

"Well Im 'Finna' still use it......You lucky she likes yo ass else I would have kicked it for that shit you did" She says shoving me in the head as she walks off.

Pssh!... Crazy ass😒

Xa laughs.. "I think she likes you" She said walking on the field

The instructor gave us rules and tested our guns, Alex and I decided we would be on one team while Jess and Xa was on the next.

"The game starts at the sound of the bell" He says, no one was really paying him much attention.

"Have fun" He said before walking off the field.

Jess was standing there fixing Ta's hair under her helmet.. I slowly stepped back pulling Alex along with me, we hid behind a war ford.

"Let the games begin" Alex said laughing.

I laughed... If you a Jamaican you know she sounded like when 'Cashpot' about go start😁.

We started shooting before the bell.

I lay on my tummy and started Firing at Jess and Xa, The first blue ball hit Xa on the arm

"TF!" She jumps as Alex started spraying them. They both ran behind a stack of hay on the opposite side from us.

"No Fear!.. we weren't ready!" I heard her sweet voice shout across the field.

"Alex u dam asshole!... The bell didn't go off" Jess added

Alex and I laugh our heads off.

"Move out!" She yells running closer to where they were hiding.

-----

Its half and hour later and we had moved on to our next event of the day 'Go kart' racing.

Alex and Jess were ahead of us laughing and talking, Xa and I were close behind as I try to get most the paint out her hair, she is such a good shooter; almost as good as I was but she did say her and Alex where in the military at one point, but my skills are raw talent... I wasn't always an angel back in JA😆.

"Baby its fine.. ill wash it out when we get home" She wines , can't wait to reach the track.

"Aite guys time to put your money where your mouth is." Alex yells as she hands the female at the track our tickets.

"Im sitting this one out" Jess said dropping in a chair.

"OK!" Xa and Alex said in union, they both walk on the track with me trailing behind. I look over at Jess randomly, see she mugging me.