Chapter 20

I was ready in less than 30 mins.

I was wearing my KC black printed shirt khaki colored pants and the shoes to match my pants, I put  my hat on to take a pic then toss it back on my table.

I told mom later and went outside to wait on Lando.

"Ready for this?" Lando asked stepping out to where I was.

I didn't answer him.

Lando was in a black shirt with a red short sleeve jacket over it(it looks like red to me😒), black jeans and black and white shoes; he looked dope.

I opened the front door to the passenger side of the car closed the door and put my seat belt on. Lando put the music up full blast as we sped off up the road.

About half an hour after we pulled up to a club called 'Savage Adult playground ' with a cartoon girl's boobs out.

Shit!...Im getting excited already.

Lando  parked and we got out of the car and walked to the entrance of the club.

From outside I can hear 'Vybz Kartel' song 'Who trouble dem' blasting on the inside; I felt at home.

Lando pulled the pitbull looking security into a bro hug then just like that he pulled the rope to let us in.

As we walk pass the crowd of people still waiting to get inside a few of them started arguing about us getting in without joining the line; like he gave a fuck 😡.

We walked in the passage then to the actual door of the club, as we reached the door we were stopped by two topless girls at the entrance.

"Top or Bottom?" one asked, looking as lustful as ever.

"Two tops please" Lando told them.

The girl sat on a table near her that I didn't even notice at first. She puts a shot glass in her mouth as the next girl poured liquor from a bottle filling the shot glass.

Lando walked up to her and used his mouth to take the shot glass from the girls mouth and chugged it down.

Wow😮... So if that's top.... I wonder what's bottom😯?

"Your turn cute thing!" the next girl said as she bites her lip and lay on the table.

"I change my mind!" I told her... "I want bottom" ..

"Good girl" she said as she continues to lay on the table.

The next girl comes over and pours some of the liquor in the girls navel...She then filled the shot glass and placed it in between her thighs.

I moved in closer to the table and started from her face as if I was going to kiss her , then moved down to navel.

I stick my tongue in her navel then slurp the liquor from her navel , I took the shot glass from between her thighs and chugged it down.