Chapter 24

Toya in media👅💧💦💦
Xavier Prov.

My jaw dropped as this girl hugged my Ta in front of me, I mean it wasn't one of those hugs where their bottom parts werent touching... It was a full 'I miss you' type of hug.

I looked over at my ex waiting for her to come get her girl, she looked as shocked as I was .

I turned and was about to walk off when Ta held my hand stopping me as she continue hugging this girl..

"Is that her ?" The fem asked looking at me biting her lip as she let Ta go.

"I can see why you going crazy" She continues and giggles.

I looked up at Ta confused, angry and just every emotion you can think of..

Toya snatched her hand pulling her off Ta and back at her side.

"Are you fucking kidding me bitch?.... you always mafucking dike diving with your trasty ass." Toya shouted at the fem.

"Excuse me?.... we been dating what five mouths?... don't forget im the one bring this shmoney for all the shit your wearing so don't act brand new .. I talk to who I want." The fem lash back.

"Man fuck you!" Toya says storming off.

Ok then... I didn't need to hear that.

My ex was always a user, im not surprised😒.

I few people stopped and directed their attention at them, I pulled my hand away from Ta in time to run into Jes; I grabbed her..

"Heeey!... What you doing?" I asked her...

"Who the fuck is that?" She asked directing her "Who question to Ta.

"Jess chill!" Ta tells her as she held both our hands and drags us off towards the exit.

The fem was following close behind , I was confused as to why.

We saw Alex walking towards us with a Victoria Secret bag in her hand.

"I got it s-" She paused...

"Is something wrong" She quickly picks up something is up, probably from our facial expression.

"Come with me Alex" Ta instructed her, we all walked over to a corner where there wasn't much crowd and stopped.

Ta finally release mine and Jess's hand.. Jess crossed her hands across her chest and started to shake..

"Well?" She said obviously egger to find out who this girl was as much as I do.

I looked over at the fem and she's just looking at me all shy and shit, I looked over at Ta as I grew a bit angry.

"Awww.. Ja?... whos your friend?" Alex asked looking over at the fem..

"Oh im Brooklyn" She said sticking out her hand for Alex to shake.

Brooklyn..... As in .. the Brooklyn that was written on Ta's hand?.

Before Alex could accept the handshake Jess step between them almost breaking my arm in the process.

"Bitch keep yo dam hand to yoself"Jess bursted out.

The fem looked at Ta confused; Ta ran her hand through her dreads and let out a big sigh.

Know what, fuck this..

I push pass Jess and Alex and walked to the exit, Jess follows close behind.