Cap 4 - Welcome to the team

Cap 4
(Xavier 👀☝)

He gave me a few papers  to read over to be signed and brought back .

"welcome to the team "

He shock my hand and smiled.

I headed down the stairs with the papers in hand.

I saw my mom with bags waiting at the front of the store.

“mom” I called out to her.

She walked over and met me half way..

“well?”

I start working Monday”

thank you dear God”

She put her hands together up to her face in a prayer form and closed her eyes.

your always the smartest one  in the family when it comes to money so I don’t have to tell you to save.

She took the papers out my hand reading it as she walked to where she had left the groceries.

We got home and I bring the things to the kitchen and started putting them away.

Mom was on the phone with my dad in Jamaica telling him I had gotten a job. I finished packing and headed to my room.

I fall backwards in the bed and took out my phone.
I shoot Lando a text.

*text*

Me: whats up

sweet boi :download kik ,ill send you the instruction to get your internet up and running.

I didn’t text back, I took my phone off vibration and waited for him to text with instructions.

*excuse me boss you have received a text massage, should I tell them to fuck off?*

My massage tone went off.

I read the massage from Lando and followed the instructions he had sent. After a few failed attempts I finally got confirmation .

You have successfully activated internet and some other stuff I didn’t understand.

After restarting my phone I went ahead and downloaded kik like Lando  instructed.

I wrote my email, created a password and added a Jamaica flag as my picture and a few other stuff.

Before I could do anything else I received a text on Kik ; Lando.

*kik massage*

Ladies man: Its Lando, didn’t you see me calling you dude?

Me: I was busy

Ladies man: doing what😐?

Me: I'll pretend you didn’t just ask me that..

Ladies man: man what ever ill hit you up later I have work in a few.

Me: alright.

I put my phone on charge and decided ill finish my packing .

Next Day

I took the Sunday to get a few things ready for my first day at work tomorrow.

I took out a few jeans and wife beaters .

I placed them at the front of the closet so it would be easier to find.

I search the closet to see if I had brought my black Air Max.

“yeesss” 

I did pack them,  sweet.