Chap 15

Xavier prov.

“Stop fighting” Taidan tells me..

“Well get off” I instructed.

She didn’t budge.

I don’t understand where this person came from!😲……. I love it😢..

I tried to move every now and then not making it too obvious that im low key loving this.

Ugh!!

I looked over at Jess and she's there looking at us like we fulfilling one of her fantasies are something.

“Jess!” Taidan called out to her.

“Yess” Jess gladly answered.

“Ask her why she giving me an attitude” she demanded

WHAT!

“Oooooh k then…” Jess responded sounding a little confused and disappointed.

“Why the attitude Harris?” she asked.

I looked up at Taidan and all I see is lust in her eyes…. I get wet just by the way she is just looking at me.

“Ask her!” I shot back without braking eye contact with her…

She bites down on her bottom lip and oh Lord my boxer must be dripping wet.

“Awwwwwww… yall having a lovers quarrel! That’s so cute” Jess burst out.

“Jess!... Can you give us a min please?” Taidan asked her not once looking up at her.

At this point im just pointless to her personality.

A mean she was the shiest thing one day, this day she have me pinned down… like what the heck.. yall understand where im coming from here😦?

Jess backs out the room ..

“Ok!.. Ill be outside if yall want me” she said with a grinsh smile .

I mentally rolled my eyes😒.

“Stop being mad at me Xa--”

“Why shouldn’t I be?” I said cutting her off.

“I…Its hard to explain”

I looked into her eyes and idk….. I believe her..

I didn’t answer her, I turned my head away looking over at where Jess once stood.

Taidan Prov.
I hate that she is mad at me.. smh.

I released her hands and got up off her, She got up and head to the door.

I held on to her hand to stop her… and she did.

Weird😐!

If you held on to a girl in Jamaica like this.. your likely to loose an arm to the speed she would have pull her hand from you.

“Don’t be mad at me… please!” I told her.

“Its fine… forget it… wont happen again” she said and walked off.

What?

“Huh?”

She didn’t respond.

I walked out behind her , Jess was on the couch arguing with someone on her phone. As soon as she seen us coming she flew up..

“That was quick!” she says..

“What??.. we didn-.. we not—…. I swear you can be a handful Jess” Xavier said falling on the couch, I just laughed.