Chapter 16

Xavier and Jess in Media

Xavier Pro.

I looked at her … just speechless..

She walked back to her seat and proceed to drink her beer.

I tried to move but my body wouldn’t let me.

I looked over at her and she is stilling there calm as if I just imagined all of that.

I looked at her blankly..

Taidan prov.

I looked up at her and the look on her face was priceless.

I couldn’t help but smile at her.

If only she knew how im yearning for her, but not yet…. Just not yet.

We herd the front door open and noise coming from the living room.

Sounded like Jess and someone else…

Soon after the kitchen door swag open, in walked Jess and….

A stud!.

“Shes here!” Jess said walking over to the Refrigerator.

The stud dropped her bag and ran into Xavier’s arms giving her a big bear hug.

“Dammm !!” she said excitedly running  over to Xavier

I sat there looking at them with the empty beer bottle in my hand.

The stud has long dreads like Xavier’s, looks about the same length too... She has dark chocolate skin , tattoos running down one arm, a beautiful sunshine smile and deep dimples…. She was kinda cute.

She looks like that singer…

She looks like that singer…. Awwww Whats his name….. awwwm.. Mario!... That’s it… she looks like Mario back in the days when he had hair on his head.

Xavier returns the hug and seems to be over joyed seeing this person. I wanted to just get up and walked out the kitchen but I just know if I did it would be inappropriate and awkward; not that im jealous or nothing…!.

“I miss you soooo much Bruhh!” I heard the stud mumble in Xaviers arms.

“I miss you too…When did you get here?” Xavier asked breaking the hug.

Finally! Thought  they were gonna hug each other till one disappeared *roll eyes*😒.

“I came in early and w--!” She looks a me…

I smiled at her!

She looks at Xavier who was now turning red ,then over to Jess who was lent up on the counter eating something she had gotten out the fridge.

“Surprise!!” Jess yelled

“Yoooooo!.... ” she smiled saying as she walked over to where I am.