Chapter 19

Xavier Prov.

Taidan pinned me against the wall forcefully and  held both my hands above my head. She looked into my eyes and continued to take off my shorts…

Of course I was beyond embarrassed and somewhat surprised at this point.

She dropped my shorts to the ground and then my panty and  boxer. I looked at her and im just lost for words.

I was now fully naked; she put our clothes aside and led me to the tub. She turned the warm water on our bodies as she used the sponge to wash me .We stood facing each other in the shower; I was fully covered in suds as was Ta. She then used her bare hands to rub the subs all over me, I looked up in her eyes … It was like looking in the eyes of an innocent child that could do no harm.

All I wanted to do was fuck her, I lend in and planted my lips on hers.
Ta pulled me on her and deepened the kiss, the warm water runs over us as our bodies intertwine.

Caribbean Prov

I run my hand down to her firm ass and took two hands full..

Dam!... All of this was under all those clothes, no wonder why these femmes leaving their man for these studs… .

I moved my lips down to her neck as I held her in place, I sucked on her neck leaving my marks. I rub on her wet pussy as I go in a little each time, with each slip I can feel her tighten up.

I move in and out as I suck on her neck…

She hugs me and moans against my wet chest every now and then…..

Xa has her hand rapped from under my arms to in my shoulder blades, the faster I go in and out the deeper she sinks her nails.

I rap my free arm around her to hold her in place and increased the pace..

She squeezed me and moan at this… I could feel the warm liquid running down my hand, which the water took care of for me.

I felt Xa clinch around my fingers and a knew she was about to reach her climax.

I run my tongue up her neck and in the ear………

“Fuck!” she moans  and I went faster as she climax.

I began to slow the pace down as her body slowly felt limp in my arms.

I rub her spot one last time then stick my hand out to wash it off. I held Xa up as she was still weak , I wash her off and rap her into a towel and set her to sit on the toilet top..

I rap myself as well and went to get her fresh clothes to put on along with a few sanitary stuff she will need.

I came back and she was where I left her, I put the items down on the mat and began to dress her..

“Baby Baby wait!..” she stopped me;I was already on my knees .

I stopped and looked up at her…

“Can I put my clothes on by myself ?.... please?” She asked holding onto my hand.

“If I can take your clothes off I can put them on too” I told her not losing eye contact with her.

“Ta!...” she called out to me as I proceed to put her clothes back on; I blacked her out completely.

I managed to get her panty up to her knees, she wouldn’t stand for me to go any further.

I stood up..

“Stand up Xa”  I told her.

She looked up at me then finally stood up, I attempt to go down to pull her panty up..