35

👆🏾Tadain in media
I ignored her as my anger and ego got the best of me. I walked speedily down the sidewalk not really sure how I'm ganna get back to the hospital.
"Xavier Latoya Harris get in this goddam car now!" She demanded sound equally pissed and annoyed as i was.
I was about to cross the road to get away from her when i saw that she was out of the car and charging towards me.
I attempted to run across the road when she tackled me to the ground.
"Stooooop!" I yelled at her as i tried to get from underneath her.
She bend my left arm to the back and was turning it painfully...
"Stooop Alex... your hurting me" I cried out but she didn't.
She pulled me up to my feet without letting my arm go.
I was weak and in pain in her arms. A few people stopped in their cars looking over at us.

"Your ganna get us arrested Alex stop!" I grunt as she continued to twist my arm.
She pulled me up and shove me against the building we were beside...

"I got your ass out of jail and i can put your ass back in" she ensured me as she escorted me to the car.

She open the passengers side of the car and shove me in, finally letting my arm go.
I breath a sign of relief as i flash my arm trying to ease the pain.
I folded my arms across my chest and turn my head to the window as Alex came in the car.
She stretched across me pulling my seatbelt buckling it. I shift around trying not to let her touch me.
She put hers on and speed down the road, she was going faster than normal. She is upset , I'm upset and I'll be damn if i apologize to anyone.

Taidan Prov.
I sat looking around the room at all the flowers, cards and balloons that lit up the room.
Every now and then a harp pain sticks me in the shoulder . I had tubes running from my body to two bags that stood side by side at my bed.
I didn't try getting up or even try to move ,i just lay there in pain.
Tears flow down my face as i replay what happened earlier.
I know Xavier is disappointed in me and I'm afraid to face her.
The doctor told me any bit of excitement may cause me to pass out because of how my blood flow will speed up, he suggested i not get any visitors for now except for my mom and Mr Harris.
I lay there for some time trying to recall what happen the night i got shot.. I can recall getting in a black Uber, after that it's all blurry.

"Hi Ms Gayle" a nurse with a tray greets me as she entered the room..
I didn't respond, she placed a plate near my bed along with cups with pills in them.

"You need to eat before you take these two" she tells me as she hold up the cups with pills.

"You will be discharged in a few hours, you will need your strength" she tells me.

She looked at the bags then wrote something down, she walks over to me and held my hand were one of the tubes were inserted.
"This is ganna hurt a lil " She tells me as she insert the needle..
I hiss in pain as she did this.
"All done!" She says with a smile then exited the room.

I examine my hand she had changed the needle. My mind got lost in all kind of thoughts that i have so many questions about.

Later that day

I lay pathetically as Mr Harris is trying to get some guys to get all my stuff out the room.

"Ok just take all this stuff to the car I'll take care of her" He tells a few guys that he had brought with him, they don't  look like employees here.

I haven't really spoke with him nor anyone else the last hours. Honestly as i lay here i wished the shot had just killed me.
I really don't know how I'll face Xavier... How could i face her after this?

Tears made their way down my face once more ,i was too weak, too much in pain to care if anyone sees my tears at this point.. I know one thing is for sure, i don't wanna see Xavier. I just can't, i couldn't put into words what i did...
——
I woke up from someone calling my name, i opened my eyes to see my mom, stepdad, Mr Harris and the doctor that was here earlier.