chapter 32

Alikã in the media

Taidan prov.

We walked through a dark passage and stopped at a door and she unlocked it..
"Come in" she tells me.
"Of couse.... I wasn't ganna stand outside" I joked.

She laughed as she held my hand and led me to her bedroom, I couldn't see much but I liked it that way, any bright lights mite blind me at this point.

I pulled her in my arms.

"So!... What you tryna do?" I asked and I kissed her lips.

She responded by throwing her arms around my neck, she was shorter than I was. I lifted her off the ground and had her legs rapped around me. As soon as I felt the bed I slowly eased her down and started taking my shirt off.
She began to take her shirt off as well, I stopped her.
"Let me" I tell her.

After unbuttoning her shirt I noticed she had a full body tattoo.
Her hands, her chest and around her breast, was all covered in tattoos..
I run my hand over them
"This is pretty cool" I admit "Looks painful" I added.

"I'm a sucker for pain" she says in the most seductive voice .

She pulls me down on her, I grind down on her as we made out. She starred unbuttoning my pants, I stood up to take them off as she slipped hers off. She leant to the side and took something out a draw.

"Put this on" she tells me handing me her strap.
It looked about 8inches; black.
I didn't hesitate, I put it on over my boxer.
My head was spinning and all I really wanted to do was lay down, but Id be damn if I didn't die trying, after all I'm representing.

"Condom!" I demanded.

She open the same draw like before and handed me a condom; I slipped it on.
She lays there looking at me , her body shouted at me , asking me to start, begging me to touch her.
I held her legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed and took her boxer off. Running my thumb up and down her pussy making sure she was ready, and that's exactly what she was.
I flipped her over and placed a few pillows under her lower end to help support her position.
I traced her entrance with the strap before I enter.
Slowly and gently I slip it in, I held her as I try to get it all in.
Her body tense up as she let's out a moan as it slid deeper and deeper..

"Relax!" I told her softly, which she tried her best to do. I stroke in and out slowly, filling her with pleasure. She moans sweetly as I moved my hips to an unheard tempo.
As soon as I felt her body had adjust to the strap I started picking up the pace.
I lent forward and kissed her back as I thrust hard..

"Fuckkkk!" She cries as she held on to my hand tightly.
The heat from our bodies mixed with the heat from the room... My body felt drained, sweat was dripping from my face.
I lift her up and lay on the bed putting her on top.
I held her hips as she grind on top of me... It felt so fucking good, I forgot how good I felt strapping these girls. Feels even better when the strap is on your bare skin rubbing against your own clit as you put in the work. I didn't know her like that, I'm not that drunk to put on someones strap on my bare skin.
Her hair was a mess , her Lil tits stood at attention and I just loved the badass look she has with all them tattoos .
She was stunning.
She came down and kissed my lips.
I flipped us over and lay her legs on my shoulder having full access to her entrance. I push her legs forward as I sank the strap deep, immediately she started pushing me off.
I held her hands as I continue...

"Baeee!" She called.

I didn't answer, I kept going... Faster and faster.

"Ughhh" she started stiffing out.