Chap 10

Caribbean 👀☝

Caribbean prov

I stood at the back of the crowd to see which cabin I will be staying in.

As I was standing there I saw Xavier walking by with a big smile on her face.
She walked to where the car was parked and started taking out our stuff from the trunk ; I don't get why she insists to do stuff for me when I have two hands that aren't broken.

Weirdo!

Lando and I were under one of the trees waiting for the crowd to move away some-what so we could go see our cabins.

We finally got to the board and we started searching for our names.
After going over the list a second time I finally saw my name;spelt incorrectly as usual.

"Who is Lisa?" Lando shouted as he faced the few people that was still present.

"Lisa I hope your cute and older than 21" he added, earning a few laughs.

I followed my name to the cabin I was in then to my roommate.

SMH!

Xavier!

I could have guessed it.

I push through what's left of the crowd and walked back to the car.

I leaned up beside it..

"So we're roommates huh!"

I addressed Xavier who was now sitting in the grass on her phone.

"Hold on baby" she addressed the person on the phone.

"Yea I just saw it"

She smiled as if she just really found out that we would be staying in the same cabin.

"Yea right...."

"What!!! I just saw it too...."

I grab the phone out her hand and held it up.

"Thought you said no phones"

She didn't get up but just laughed.

"I was kidding.... Who plans a trip without electronic in the woods?... what if Jason shows up? Then what?"

I laughed at how silly her comment was.

" I see you know your horror movies"

"Only the best ones"

She added as she stood up taking the phone from me, which I willingly gave to her.

"Ill call you back Jess" she said as she kissed the phone then hangs up.

"So you like horror movies?"

She asked as she took a few of our things up heading over to where the cabins where.

I took up what was left and followed behind her.

"Nah... more like love" I corrected her.

"Is that so.. Whats your top five Favorite scary movies?"

"Aite lets see... 5th..id say 'I know what you did last summer'.. that's mad crazy, all the parts.."

"Aite!"

"4th would be 'Scary movie' all them. And I do like that one with the Wayne brothers, its hella funny"

"lol... go on"