Walk in closet

WARNING THIS IMAGINE IS REALLY INAPPROPRIATE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK OKAY

#imagine
you were in the walk in closet crying your eyes out. you were crying so violently that you thought that nick was gonna walk in any moment and ask whats wrong. you love him and they should know that but some people just take stuff way too far. so far that it could circle the earth twice and still be painful to read. just then, as you predicted, you hear footsteps coming towards you. nick is the only other person in the house, so its him. but you don't look up like you're ashamed of the state that you're in and you don't want nick to see you like this. he sits down next to you in the walk in closet and tries to cuddle you into his strong chiseled arms.
"what's wrong?" he asks in a worried tone as he gets some tissues out of his pocket and lifts your head up by your chin revealing that your mascara has run down your face and onto your rim of your dress as well.
"it's," you pause trying to think of what the appropriate response should be, "stupid. you're just gonna laugh at me." you say putting your face first into his stomach making him slouch a little to comfort you.
"it's not stupid sweetheart, you're crying and you were trying to hide it, I love you so can you tell me whats up?" he whispers into your ear and afterwards placing a soft and gentle kiss onto your neck. you mumble something and as soon as you say it you realise that he probably didn't hear you. you turn your head to the side so your not looking at him and sigh and repeat.
"the paparazzi are taking the piss out of me again calling me fat and ugly like i don't even deserve you and that you should just dump me because there's no way our relationship is going to last." you blurt out as you smooth out the creases in your dress.
"oh," nick says almost stunned by what you had just said and thinking to choose his next words carefully. he places his hand on your head and pushes the hair out of your eyes so that he can just see you once he does that he pulls you to sit on his lap and you do. you rest your head in his shoulder and he now rest his hand on your stomach and his other hand holding your left hand playing with your ring. you and nick had been secretly married for a year by now. and nobody knew except yours and his parents who were very cool about it and weren't angry about it. he cuddled you tightly as if he never wanted to let you go. he brings your ear right up to his mouth and whispers to you, "don't worry about anything. you are the world to me and im never gonna let anyone hurt you. me and you, we are in this together, whatever affects you affects me okay?" his voice is so relaxing that your shoulders and cuddle him back giving him a kiss on the lips that makes him move your legs so they're on either side of his and he pulls you in deeper making you moan into his mouth. passionately he brings you closer to him as his hand trails down to your most sensitive spot and he begins to tug at your panties before entering and going straight up dodging in and out of you at his own pace making you moan even more and you begin to wonder if anyone can hear you both. you break off the kiss as he slightly sucks his finger as you remove his pants and underwear in one swift tug. he pushes you down onto the floor and before you knew it he was thrusting into at full speed at his own beat as if it was the beat to your song. he's still passionately kisses you and suddenly his tongue slips into your mouth, now he's in you more than one way. this last for a while until both of you reach your climax and exits and rolls over next to you and he cuddles you in. "don't worry about the paparazzi, i'm here for you. okay?" he whispers to you.
"okay baby." you reply nestling you head into his chest and begin to drift off to sleep.