#1 How you meet each other for the First time

Kevin:

You and your best friend were at your mum's dinner party. "Oh my god! Is that Kevin Jonas!!" Your best friend screamed in your ear. "Oh my god it is." You reply. Just then he comes over to you and your best friend. "Hi nice to meet you my name's Kevin Jonas and you are?" He asks and your best friend replies, "Hi I'm y/b/f/n and this is y/n!" you smile sweetly. Later on in the party he comes over and talks to you. "Hey y/n how are you?" He asks politely. "I'm good and how are you?" You reply giving him a small, nervous smile. "I'm just wondering if you'd like to go to dinner with me tomorrow night at 7pm?" He asks taking your hand. "Sure I'd love to!" You say back to him as he gives you a kiss on your cheek and walks away.

Joe:

You were at Starbucks getting your coffee during your lunch break as was everyone else in this massive town. you look at your phone to realise that you've only got 10 minutes. "y/n" the man called for you to collect your coffee "thanks" you reply and rushed to grab your coffee and walk out the shop. As you walk out, you accidentally swing the door too far and hit a man in the face. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry." you say to the man. "its okay honestly, do you have a tissue?" he asks as you realise that his nose is bleeding. "Yeah here you go I'm so sorry is there anyway I can make it up to you?" you ask handing him the tissue. "whats your name? I mean I'm Joe Jonas and you are?" he says putting the tissue up to his nose. "hi Joe I'm y/n." you say back to him helping him with the tissue and tilting his head back slightly to stop the bleeding. "how about you let me take you to dinner y/n?" he asks with puppy eyes when his nose finally stops bleeding. "sure heres my number," you hand him your number, "meet me here tomorrow at 6pm. bye Joe!" you wave goodbye. "bye y/n" he says and goes into the shop.

Nick:

You and your little sister were at the beach. you've never really been a beach-loving person but you only came so your little sister could have some fun before she had to go back to school for her finals and to stop stressing out. In the corner of your eye you spotted another person, a young man, relaxing in a chair in the shade reading a book - just like you. you put the bookmark into your book and went over to your sister who was talking to some girls from her school who seemed to be mocking her and calling her names. suddenly they grabbed her and threw her into the ocean, you ran after her but remember that you can't swim. looking around, you spot that the young man with the book was coming over to you. "you ok?" he asks. "My little sister got thrown into the water and I can't swim. can you get her for me? Please?" you ask. "sure." he replies going after your little sister and picking her up and bringing her back to the sand. "oh my god how can I thank you?" you ask him. "well my name is nick and do you want to get some ice cream or something sometime?" he asks sweetly like the perfect gentleman. "of course and my name is y/n". you say slightly blushing. "see me here tomorrow at 2pm y/n." he says and you both exchange numbers.