Road Trip

Credit - tumblr

Kevin:You haven't seen you family since you moved out to L.A. with Kevin four months ago, and you finally get to see them again. "You ready, babe?" he asks you as he puts the car in 'drive.' "Let's do this!" You've got a long drive ahead of you, but your fingers are laced with Kevin's, and you can't wait for this next adventure.

Joe:"NINETY NINE BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL, NINETY NINE BOTTLES OF BEEEEEER!" you sing as Joe merges on to the highway. He just shakes his head as he chimes in, "TAKE ONE DOWN, PASS IT AROUND…" At this point, you're laughing too hard to finish the verse, and so is he. "This is going to be an interesting trip up the coast of California, huh?" You nod in agreement, still giggling too much to speak.

Nick:Elvis Costello is blasting through his speakers as the two of you make the trek from New York to Florida. "Tell me again why we couldn't fly?" he asks. "I just hate planes," you reply. He looks at you sympathetically. "It's okay. We'll get you through your fear. Together." You look into his patient eyes and smile. You're so glad you get to spend the next--yikes, 26 hours--with your loving boyfriend, and you sit back, close your eyes, and dream about the rest of your lives.