Twitter Imagines 3

#Imagine
You lay on your towel on the beach, enjoying the shining sun on your skin. In your hands you hold your favorite book, the one you have read more than 10 times already. You look to your left when you hear your husband calling your name. You chew your lip as you watch him walk towards you, the water of the sea dripping down his body. His abs, his muscles, they are all shining under the Spanish sun.
"Are you still reading?" Nick chuckles as he walkes closer to you.
"Yes," You shrug, not knowing why it's such a big deal.
"y/n, it's our honeymoon," He chuckles as he lays down next to you, wrapping his arms around your bare waist as he kisses your cheek.
"But it's about to get solved," You giggle, the waterdrops of his body are tickling your skin.
"The last time you told me that, you continued reading for another hour," Nick rolls his eyes. "You make me think I'm the only one enjoying our honeymoon," He chuckles.
"Oh, don't say that," You smirk. "Don't you remember last night? I enjoyed that very much," You giggle and he just smirks back at you.
"Just stand up and enjoy the water with me," He takes your arm with his hand and pulls you up.
"Alright, you're lucky you're handsome," You tease, sticking out your tongue at him. You put your book away and stand up, tieing your hair up in a messy ponytail.
"Come on," Before you know it, he picks you up and runs into the water, making you scream and squeal. You laugh as he throws you into the water and your whole body gets wet.
"Okay, I'm enjoying our honeymoon very much," You wink as you wrap your arms around his neck, both standing in the water.
"I'm glad you are," He smirks before pulling you closer by wrapping his arms around your waist. He places his lips on yours and kisses you. You feel how you get all dazed and you automatically kiss him back. Your fingers are playing with his curls and he continues to kiss you senseless.
"I love you," You whisper.
"I love you too Mrs. Jonas," He smirks before his lips travel to your neck.

Not mine