Mr Jonas part 2

#imagine

"You're Peter's friend, right?" He asked you, smiling.

You laughed.

"Yeah, I am."

"I thought I recognized you." He stared at you, observing the way your bangs covered half of your face as you looked down at the essay you two were paired to work on.

"You did, did you?" You smirked.

"Someone so pretty...I mean, it'd be kind of stupid of me not to remember a face like yours."

You looked up at him, amused.

"Well played." You said, not falling for it.

"Okay, okay." He laughed, his crystal blue eyes sparkling. "Kind of lame, I know."

He sighed, finishing the paper the teacher had assigned to you two.

"Really lame." You nudged his arm, laughing.

"I might've not been honest before."

"What do you mean?" You said, confused.

The bell rang, startling you and breaking you out of his stare.

He began to pack up, standing up, still smiling. He took a step passed you, and leaned in close.

"I didn't think I recognized you. I knew I recognized you. The girl who has my heart racing with every bite of her lip." You heard him whisper in your ear, his warm breath resting near your neck.

You smiled, blushing.

"I definitely look forward to seeing you again."

You bit your lip, watching him exit the classroom.

You began to put your notebook away, noticing that Tyler had left the group paper on your desk. You zipped up your bag and got up, straightening your dress.

From across the classroom, you could feel his eyes staring at you.

Mr. Jonas leaned forward, expecting you.

You sighed, pushing a strand of hair from your face.

You walked up to his desk, avoiding eye contact, and put the paper on top of the rest. Without so much as a glance at him, you began to head for the door.

"Why are you doing this?" You heard him say, making your heart flutter just at the sound of his voice.

You stopped, lowering your head.

"Doing what, Mr. Jonas?" You sounded sad.

"What did he want?"

"Excuse me?" You asked, in disbelief.

"What did he want?" Nick repeated, jealousy in his eyes as he lowered his glasses and peered at you.

"My essay partner? Oh," You said, faking a laugh. "The essay partner you assigned me to? Oh, him, well," You pursed your lips. "Nothing really. He told me he liked me.... and you know what...I might like him, too."

"Bullshit." Nick muttered.

"I might," You said, bitterly. "and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it, Nick, because that's where we stand. I'm a student. You're my teacher. You can't stop me."

You felt hurt, and though you knew it wasn't entirely his fault, you wanted to blame him.

Nick got up nervously, running passed you to shut his classroom door.

"Don't even blame me." He hissed, and you rolled your eyes. "We've burned that line down. You're more to me than just a student."

"Yeah," Your voice broke. "I'm your slut, too."