Twitter imagines 15

#imagine

She was standing in line for her favorite band's "Meet and Greet." After waiting for such a long time, she could finally see them standing just a few feet in front of her. She closed her eyes, telling herself to breathe. After all, she had only been a fan for years of her life, never having met them even once, and now they were there...real...standing like godly angels she's only dreamt of. She quickly pulled out her phone to look at the time. She had been standing in line for almost two hours. And she was alone, after her friends all decided that the Jonas Brothers were irrelevant some years ago, and thought it'd be more fun sleeping around then falling asleep to the sound of three jersey boys on her ipod. Not her style. She was a fan, a beautiful fan who only wished to be as lucky as she was right now, meeting the idols that saved her life.

With all this emotion, she opened up Twitter on her phone and began to tweet them...even though she knew the chances of them seeing it was practically nonexistent. She typed, telling them how much they meant to her, how much they saved her life, and how much of an honor it was to be a fan, they're fan.

She directed it to each boy, and pressed "Send."

For a moment, she looked at them; they were busy with taking a picture with another face in the crowd. She told herself she deserved this, she told herself to feel confident in front of them, even though she knew she was probably going to cry.

Her phone buzzed, pulling her away from her thoughts.

She looked down.

"@nickjonas has RT you"

She stood there paralyzed, her hand numbly holding onto her phone, barely able to breathe.

Immediately, she looked back up at him. Nicholas, she thought. No way.

She could see him put his phone back in his pocket, a goofy, sincere grin on his face as if he had just read the sweetest thing in the world.

Her mouth went dry.

No way.

"You're next." A bodyguard informed her.

She couldn't fathom anything, her head nodding slowly as the rest of her body shut down in complete glee.

Snap. A picture perfect moment with another face in the crowd. The girl in front of her was hysterical, blubbering so hard, Joseph had to bite his lip from laughing.

Now, it was her turn.

The bodyguard gave her a soft push, and just like that, her feet went, without thought.

"You're really pretty." Kevin said, genuinely.

She gulped, trying to think of something clever to say.

"Be careful," She warned, teasingly. "when someone so beautiful as you says things like that to me, it makes me forget that you're married."

He blushed, having never heard a fan call him beautiful before.

He gave her a big hug, and watched as she went to Joseph.

Joseph smiled at her, shaking his head as if disapprovingly.

"I'm taken. I'm taken. I'm taken." He muttered to himself, trying to think of his girlfriend, but failing.

He, too, gave her a brief hug, commenting on her "I Stayed" shirt.

Then, time seemed to slow down.

"Hi, I'm Nick..." He said, awkwardly staring at her, trying to be cool.

She laughed, admiring the fact that he felt he needed to introduce himself.

"Thank You." She said.