Twitter imagines 2

#Imagine

You and Nick were spending one last day together before he left for tour. He took you bowling and now he is taking you to dinner at his favourite restaurant.

"So how are you enjoying today?" Nick asks with a hint of excitement. in voice hoping for a positive reaction.

"Nick this has all been amazing. You truly know how to make me feel loved." You reply staring in his eyes. He reaches for you hand under the table and he holds it until your drinks arrive.

The waitress asks for your orders and then goes back into the kitchen.

"I have a surprise you after dinner." He says Every time he talks you have butterflies in your stomach. His voice is so angelic and his skin is so soft. Slowly, he leans over the table and kisses you passionately then pulls back.

"So, whats my surprise?" You ask like a kid on Christmas Day. He smiles at you and takes a sip of his drink.

"Wait and see." He replied. You hate those words but you love them at the same time. You smiled at him for a second, lost in the moment. Then your food arrives. You both eat very quickly and he offers to pay. As you stand up and grabs your coat for you and takes you out to his car.

You and Nick had been driving for hours when he finally announced that you had arrived. He took you hand as he lead you from the car and into a large building you hadn't seen before but you couldn't see through the windows.

These few are from twitter account @iwritejonas she does some awesome stuff and is crazy talented with writing. go follow her for some awesome oneshots and imagines