The First Concert You Go To

credit - tumblr

Kevin:You're standing backstage, excited as they play their final song before the encore. Once the boys run off the stage, Kevin grabs you by the hand and pulls you on with them. "Kev, what the--?" He just smiles and grabs the microphone. "Before we close the show, I'd like to introduce you all to my lovely girlfriend. I hope you all love her as much as I do."

Joe:From the front row, you can see him smiling at you. It's a mischevious smile, and you wonder what he's up to. "Ladies and gentlemen, as many of you may know, I have been seeing someone for quite sometime," the crowd roars and the band starts to play 'When You Look Me in the Eyes,' which is your favorite Jonas song. "I'd like to ask her a very important question: sweetheart, will you marry me?"

Nick:"Just stay backstage, okay?" he reminds you, "I don't want the fans to trample you or anything!" You laugh excitedly for your backstage view of the concert. When they sing, you sing along with them, and Mrs. Jonas giggles. "Wow, you really were a fan before you started dating Nick, huh?" You nod and she gives you a small hug. "I'm so glad that he finally found you." she whispers, and you hug her back.