Twitter imagine

#Imagine Nick is clinging to you as you both lay in your bed. He's been asleep for what feels like forever. You like watching him while he's asleep. He looks so peaceful. He stirs slightly and opens his eyes.

"Y/N?" Nick mumbles.
"Hmm? What's wrong baby?" You ask.
"What time is it?" He asks, wiping his eyes.
"It's almost noon Nicky." You smile and watch him.
"Really? Why didn't you wake me up?" He yawns and looks at you.
"Because you're so cute when you sleep. I didn't want to wake you up." You respond.
"I'm cute when I sleep?" He smiles.
"Always." You peck his lips.

He kisses you with his soft lips. It felt so good to kiss him. He wraps his big arms around you and you snuggle into his chest. You loved him and he loved you. You were each others rock. Nothing could pull you apart.

"I love you so much (Y/N)." Nick says, kissing your forehead.
"I love you too Nicky." You smile.
"I have to take a shower. Want to join me?" He looks at you and smirks.
"Of course." You giggle.

He quickly gets out of the bed and picks you up. You laugh as he carries you into the bathroom. Nick kisses you as he places you on the counter. You kiss him back, intensifying it. He licks your bottom lip, asking for more. You open your mouth and he slips his tongue in. You moan and he runs his hands through your hair. You grab at his shirt and he pulls it over his head, revealing his chest. He pulls your waist closer to his and he continues to move his tongue around inside your mouth. He moves his hands up your shirt and teases you, feeling only your stomach. You grab at the back of his neck. "Oh Nick." You moan out as he finally moves his hands up higher.

Not mine just one i really like from twitter