Twitter imagines 11

#Imagine

Just then you hear Nick calling your name from downstairs, you hear panic in his voice. When you hear his voice you snap back to reality and realize what you just did. How you could you let yourself cheat on Nick!? You loved him, and no one else! You push Joe away from you and scramble into your clothes. You unlock the door and run out of the room and you see Nick running up the stairs towards you. "Babe," he says, when he reaches you, a confused and worried expression on his face. "Babe, what's wrong?" He asks when he sees how overwhelmed you are. "Nick," you start crying, "Nick, look it was an accident," you say, then you realize how stupid that sounds and you're convinced that he's never going to believe you. You cry into his chest for a moment, then he realizes what you're talking about, his expression turning to shock and anger. He pulls you away from him. "Where's Joe?" He asks. You point down the hallway behind you to the open bedroom. You both turn to look and you see Joe standing there watching you. Nick turns away and runs towards Joe, telling you to go wait downstairs. But you don't move a muscle, you simply stand there in shock. Nick reaches Joe and punches him smack in the nose, "What did you do to her!?" He yells in Joe's face. Joe doesn't reply, he simply stares at Nick, as he wipes the blood from his nose hatred in his eyes. "What did you do to her!?" Nick repeats, grabbing Joe's shirt by the neck colloar and bringing them face to face. "You didn't really expect me to hide my feelings for her did you? Not when I finally had a chance to get her alone..." Joe says. You see an evil smirk cross Joe's face. Nick throws Joe against the wall. Then picks him up and tries to punch him in the nose again. You yell for them to stop, and Nick releases Joe, leaving him in a lump on the floor. Nick turns to face you, the anger on his face being replaced with sadness, you see tears in his eyes. You run towards him and hug him so hard you never want to let him go. "Nick, you know I had no choice," you say, trying to explain yourself, but he stops you, pulling you off of him. You look deep into his eyes, seeing a sadness in them that you've never seen before. "It's not your fault," he says, "it's mine. I should've never left you alone with Joe." He pulls you back into his arms, and carries you downstairs. He sits down on the couch and sets you gently on his lap. "I knew from the day you met Joe that he wanted more than to just be your friend." He says, holding you tight against his chest. "And I know that Joe always finds a way to get what he wants. I just couldn't believe that I let him get you so easily. I should've fought for you." You pull away from his chest, and look him straight in the eyes. "Nick, this wasn't your fault, not even close. Joe is obsessed with getting what he wants, and that's one reason why I will never love him as much as I love you." You say, kissing his lips. You see a smile appear on his face. You rest your head on his shoulder. "Nick," you sigh. "Take me away from here, please." You realize it's the only thing you can do, is get away from here as fast as you can, otherwise the memory of what happened here today will haunt you forever. Nick says in agreement, "Don't worry babe, I'll take you far away, and you'll never have to see him again."

Not mine