Twitter imagine 10

#imagine

"that was insane!" he laughs whole heartedly, pulling you into a hug.

you can feel his heart rumble between you both, as if it might collapse from overtime any second, and you can't help but feel happy that he's happy. he's wearing the biggest smile you've seen tonight.

"im guessing it went well?" you giggle, his arms still tightly around you as he tries to level his breathing.

"babe, it was one of the best shows ever." he says into you. "you should've been there." he mumbles.

you rest your head on his shoulder, a bit weak.

"but i know you're not feeling well..." he continues, running his finger up and down your back. "do you feel any better?" he says, worry tracing each word.

you smile.

"it's just a little cold. nothing too bad," you stammer, pulling away from his hug to look at him. "but what about you?" you poke him in the chest, and laugh. "you must be exhausted!"

he thinks about this for a second before replying, "you know what? im really not." he glances over at the hotel clock behind you. it reads 1:05 A.M. he glances back at you, still unable to stop smiling.

"nick your cheeks are so pink." you get on your tippy toes to kiss his left cheek, only making them turn a brighter shade of red.

"don't be cute with me," he says, playfully trying to rub the color off his cheeks. he always said you were the only person in the entire world to have the ability to make him feel butterflies, thus making him blush. "im supposed to try and make you feel better, not the other way around." he reminds you.

you roll your eyes, smiling.

"what do you want to do?" he asks. "anything at all, you name it."

"skydiving." you nod.

"maybe not everything..."

you laugh.

"honestly, the only thing i want to do is take a bath..." you say, feeling lousy.

"done." he calls over his shoulder, already walking to the tub. you hear the water turn on.

"nick, its okay...i can do it!" you call out, surprised.

"nonsense, my baby is sick." you hear him call back.

"bubbles!" he says giddy, muttering to himself.

he's more of a kid than any of his brothers, you sigh. you can only imagine what's going on in the bathroom; he's probably using all the bubblebath up, creating a monstrous hill of fuzzy suds.

you focus on breathing, the very act hard to do now that your chest is all clogged up with sickness.

"now," he says appearing in front of you, taking whatever breath you had conjured up away. "let's get undressed." with that, he flops you back onto the bed, and begins to take off your flip flops.

"nick," you laugh. "i can do i--"

"ah-ah." he scolds, a fine smirk placed on his face.

you bite your tongue, defenseless.

he proceeds.

you feel his fingers fumble with your jean button. he leans over you, trying to take a better look at this contraption.

you sigh, wondering if he's ever seen jeans before.

finally, he unclasps them, and begins to tug them down your legs revealing your flower-print panties.