Twitter imagines 12

#imagine

it started with him asking if you wanted to hang out.

"no," you laugh, in disbelief. "joe didn't have a crush on me in the sixth grade."

you watch as joe's cheeks get pink, embarassed.

this was your favorite thing to do. just hang out in nick's apartment, laughing the night away with him and his brothers.

nick squeezes your hand dangling off the side of his bed.

"oh, come on, joe..." he smirks. "tell her you did." he says, licking his lips, giving his brother posessive eyes before lightly kissing your hand.

joe lifts his eyebrow, almost as if to accept nick's challenge.

"i brought you something back from the tour..." nick says, switching his attention over to you. you bite your lip and smile, your eyes glowing in happiness.

"you did?" you ask, surprised.

nick shakes his head yes, "let me go get it."

he gets up, kissing your forehead, and you watch his bedroom door closes shut behind him.

you swing your legs over the side of the bed and head to the mirror.

"i always forget that it's so cold in here." you laugh, trying to pull down your white t-shirt over your frayed, blue high waisted shorts.

"it's too bad kevin couldn't come," you say into the mirror. "i would really love to see him."

"i do have a crush on you." joe says.

he's sitting on the floor, his back against a wall, watching you put on your lip gloss.

you stop, turning to him, suddenly feeling his energy.

"sixth grade..." you reply, your voice getting softer. "that was so long ago..." you try to laugh it off, still frozen staring at him.

"you didn't hear me," he smirks, an expression of amusement dances across his face. he looks to his left, peering out at the moon through the window, "i do have a crush on you."

he glances back over at you. his eyes run up you. you can almost feel him, tracing every curve, every path of your body with such intensity, you have no choice but to inhale the cold air sharply.

"really?" you whisper, feeling your breath get heavy.

he runs his tongue over his teeth, grinning. "yes." he says, simply.

he cocks his head to the side, clearly aroused by your unprepared reaction.

at that second, an image of nick flashes through your mind.

"i..." it's hard to think when he's staring at you with that smile. "i should probably go help...nick." you slip into your red heels, still not breaking eye contact with him.

you finally break loose of his hold, and spin around as if to open the door.

you reach for the door knob, and just as you do, the door swings open and nick walks passed you inside.

"now, joe helped me pick this out," nick admits, pulling out a black box and holding it in front of your face.

"joe?" you glance at him, still noticing his devious smile.

"open it." nick says, sweetly.

you take the box, running your thumb over it before you open it.

"do you like it?" you hear joe speak.

you look up, your eyes sparkling with little spots of tears.