Crazy party

WARNING INAPPROPRIATE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK EXIT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ SOMETHING RUDE OKAY

It had been the craziest night of your life. You just wanted to forget it all. But you couldn't. There were things you said that you wanted to take back because you had hurt someone you love and thats a painful thing to do. You didn't mean it but it was just the heat of the moment. All of your friends went crazy like there was another side that you had never seen in a part of new york that you've never been to especially at night. Luckily you left before it got too crazy to handle so here you are walking along the sidewalk to go to the subway to avoid anymore unfortunate events. As you arrive at the subway, theres a lot of shifty looking people standing around and you're praying in your head that you don't get mugged. Suddenly the train arrives and you all climb on including the shifty guys. You sit yourself down away from the other passengers leaving you with your personal thoughts and nothing more. Just as you started to stop stressing the train halted to a stop making you jump almost out of your seat and thats when you notice him. "You alright there?" He asks in his flawless, sweet tone. In the heat of the moment you freeze, unable to lift your head. He comes over to talk to you. You finally manage to lift you head. "I'm Joe," he manages to say whiles clearly lost by your eyes. "Hi Joe." You seem to reply without even thinking. "So what's your story?" He questions curiously. "Story?" You ask. "Yep. Everyone on this train at this time has a story. So what is your's?" He says determined to know the answer. "I tell you mine if you tell me yours." You come back with. "Well okay then. I just got in a fight with my um ex girlfriend and we broke up. I don't even know if i even liked her though." He responds. You just a sit there a minute thinking of how sorry you feel for him right now. "Oh," you say after a while, "well, i went out with some of my new friends from work and as soon as they had one taste of alcohol they went crazy and started making out with strangers and did some drugs so i left before it was too late." You blurt out quickly wondering if he even heard you. Abruptly, the train came almost crashing to a cutoff. It was your station. But you wanted to stay and talk to Joe. In the heat of the moment you burst out, "do you wanna walk me back to my place Joe?" As you stand up. "Sure." He says. As you both start walking you talk more until you get to your apartment. He slowly leans in for a gentle kiss like he's holding himself back and you unknowably moan into his mouth and he picks you up bridal style and carries you into the house and shuts the door without loosing lip contact and drops you onto the bed and starts undressing you until you feel him release from your lips and start going down until he hits the magic spot. You're both there in your room in your underwear as he starts tugging at your panties with his teeth and before too long he starts to finger you. Its sort of painful because its your first time and its so right because you know you have feelings for him. He slowly comes up and pulls you up so you are sitting. Then he hugs you trying to unclip your bra and grunting because he can't do it until you help him and a bra strap falls on his arm and the entire bra falls onto your lap. Before you even knew it he removed his underwear and it slowly pulling himself so he's with eye contact with you. He nods at you and you wink back. As he thrusts into you at full speed which is starting to make you both sweat crazy until after two bodies are done trying to work as one he exits and falls down beside you. Both panting for breath. "When's your birthday?" He asks still gasping for air. "Today." You reply almost loosing your voice. Just then he pulls you close to him for a cuddle as you fall asleep you hear him sing, "happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you-"