Meddling Kids

I dropped Brendon off at school and sat around at work for a few hours, waiting for calls. This time of the day can be slow because everybody's at work or school. Pete wasn't very strict on rules, we could go on our phones or the computer when we weren't on a call. So when I left my phone in Pete's office after clocking in and I get a text, he just walks up to my desk and hands it to me.

"Whoever Tyler is, he seems to be pretty happy." He mumbles as he walks away. I look at the message from the group chat.

Tyler: "GUESS WHO GOT THEIR PHONE BACK"

Tyler: "WOOHOO"

Tyler: "I GET TO COME BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW TOO"

Tyler: "HELLO"

"they're all in class, tyler."

Hayley: "SPENCER GOT HIS PHONE TAKEN AWAY AHAHAH"

Tyler: "whoops"

"how are you not getting your phone taken away you're the one texting ??"

Hayley: "his dumb ass forgot to put his phone on silent and I sit in the back she can't see me"

Josh: "TYLER"

Tyler: "yE"

Josh: "YOU GOT YOUR PHONE BACK"

"can we please all turn our caps lock off"

Brendon: "hi ryab i love you" My heart flutters while I read those words. It felt like it was normal, like we didn't have to worry about the perfect first time because we had felt it earlier.

"love you too brendong"

Tyler: "ew mom and dad stop"

Hayley: "brendon told me"

"told you what"

Hayley: "yOU DID THE DO"

Brendon: "HAYLEY"

"BRENDON"

Tyler: "JOSH"

Josh: "what"

Tyler: "sup"

Hayley: "RYAN AND BRENDON HAD SEX"

"STOP"

Spencer: "I got my phone back before lunch fuck you hayley"

Hayley: "HAHAHA"

Tyler: "..."

Brendon: "ryan you don't have to pick me up today spencer's gonna take us all to the shop"

"ok, i can meet you there after work if you want?"

Brendon: "ye that's fine"

Tyler: "teehee"