CHAPTER NINETEEN

THE HALLOWEEN FEAST

- ⚜️ -

It was finally Halloween. The day everyone had to dress up as things. Wearing costumes, you could call it. Weird things. Weird costumes. James Fleamont Potter had become a stag. Peter Pettigrew had become a rat. And you could guess what were the others. A dragon, a dog, and a werewolf. According to their Animagi.

       They weren't at their animagi forms, thankfully. Otherwise, everyone would run away screaming from the silver dragon with violet eyes. The Marauders were quite shocked when Diana told them that she was a dragon, but eventually shrugged it off, as being a dragon was considered cool by them.

       "Jaime!" exclaimed Diana, approaching her brother, who was too, fitted in a unicorn costume.

       Jaime had lost a bet in Diana. Losing that bet had caused him to let Diana and the Marauders pick out his Halloween costume, and they picked out a unicorn costume for him. Diana had to admit, he looked cute in that unicorn costume. She was glad that he lost the bet. If Diana were the one to lose her bet, let's say that things wouldn't be exactly pleasant for her. No, not at all.

       "And there's my sister wearing family pride." said Jaime sarcastically, earning him a smile from his sister.

       "Do not begin a sentence with and, Jaime. Also, what a dangerous thing!" Diana exclaimed with a roll of her eyes. "A unicorn, how cute and adorable. You were descended from a line of Ravenclaws. Aren't you supposed to be smart not to trust me. Especially when my best friends are the Marauders." She laughed as she saw Jaime scowl.

       Jaime shook his head. "Why are you even friends with Gryffindors?" he snapped at her.

       Diana gave him a dark look. She wasn't smiling at him anymore. "Because they cheer me up, that's why you bloody idiot," she snapped at him. "Say one more thing about them and I'll gladly slit your throat. I don't care about blood relations, just bloody approve of them and I won't lay a hand on you. I care about them, and I want you to respect the fact that I trust them. Who was there for me when I'm crying at two in the morning? Who was there for me when I had problems with my so-called friends? My friends, not my own damn brother. Now get out of my face," she said coldly.

       Jaime stalked off to his "friends" quickly. Fake friends. Friends that he would never be able to trust, for they weren't trusted at all. She knew them, for she were friends with them. Once. Not anymore.

       "Siri!" exclaimed Diana, making the Gryffindor cringe. "Step one done?"

       Sirius nodded quickly, checking his watch. "Potions planted and will last until midday tomorrow." Sirius and Diana looked at James, who was once again - asking out Lily. It appeared to be that Lily (who was dressed as a witch) had rejected him for the millionth time. James looked hurt. Once James had realized that they were looking at him, he headed over to their direction.