CHAPTER TWENTY

ALLISBLACK

- ⚜️-

Diana was sitting at the Great Hall, playing chess once again, when Remus came over to her with Sirius following closely behind. Remus and Sirius, oh God. Why was it that they needed to come up to her at the same time? She silently cursed in her mind. She couldn't actually curse. It wouldn't be proper for her to swear. Unless it was with ice-cream flavours, of course. Diana loved swearing in ice-cream flavours. They were much better

       "Hey Remus, hey Sirius," said Diana, waving and smiling at them, pushing one of her pawns to the front. Remus and Diana had been together for a week so far. And Diana's life had never been better. Or so she thought. There was still Sirius, who earned himself a new girlfriend every week. Diana assumed that he shagged the girls and left them, finding another one.

       "Diana. May I have the pleasure of asking you to Hogsmeade?" asked Remus, holding out a hand to her politely.

       "Yes you may," said Diana, going back to her chess game with Aliana Parkinson after she hugged Remus quickly and gave Sirius a high-five, for some reason.

         Sirius, in the background, turned away with an emotionless character. There was pity in Diana's heart. She probably shouldn't agree to what Remus said, especially in front of him, out of all people. Diana sighed. She shouldn't have done that in front of him. She regretted the decision, but yet again, if she had done it without him knowing and he found out, it probably would've been worse than how it was at the current moment. She was confused over the whole thing, if she had to be honest with herself. Who did she actually like? Were her feelings for Remus platonic or romantic? She always had a hard time distinguishing between love and friendship, and she knew that fact very well. She had confused it a couple times in the past, regrettably. 

       Diana smiled as she destroyed one of Aliana's pawns.

       She would have to deal with Sirius. Not now, but later.

- ⚜️ -

"Sirius!" exclaimed Marlene, crashing her lips into his with a smile on her face. Sirius pushed her away. "It only lasted for a week, Marlene," he said, walking back to the boys' dorms, leaving Marlene confused. Marlene was completely confused, but then she came upon realization. Sirius Black was never in love with her. Sirius Black was completely in love with Diana Allister, and she knew that.

       Marlene smiled softly to herself. She would never stand a chance against Diana, and she knew that Sirius could win her heart. She believed in him, and she was his friend.

       The black-haired boy entered his dorm room, shutting the door behind him. Remus and Diana were going to be at Hogsmeade by that time. He decided to not go, using the excuse 'I'll be with James planning pranks', which Diana and Remus seemed to buy. "Felix Felicis," muttered Sirius. It would certainly help him. Sirius quickly checked his watch. Diana and Remus would probably be at the Three Broomsticks by that time. Sirius took a gulp of Felix Felicis. It felt that anything that day was perfect. As if nothing could go wrong. Not one bit. He felt the urge to stay and let everything play out. And that was what Sirius Orion Black the Third exactly did.