Chapter One

Chapter 1

Arabella Baine

“Ara…” his voice boomed across the hall as I made stuffed the scrumptious chocolate cake under my bed. “Oh my little Bella… Come on out. We’ve got a customer.” I groaned to myself as I took one last bite of the cake and dashed out of my room. He was a very impatient man.

“Yes, Alpha?” I bowed my head slightly.

“There you are. This man here is a very important customer. He’ll be leaving the country for months and I think giving him what he needs just for one night oughta help him loosen up,” I peered through my lashes and saw a man who looked a little older than me. His dominant stance and piercing gaze made him look like an Alpha or a Beta. He only gave me away to the leader of the packs. Male wolves, especially the Alphas and Betas were known to be very dominant and rough in bed. He does it on purpose, I know it. He liked seeing me limp, seeing me with purple markings and seeing my hopelessness.

“Hello mister,” I spoke politely. He has trained me about this. He has made it very crucial for me to be polite because that would usually spark their interest.

“My, she is a fine one. No wonder why she’s the highest priced out of the bunch. Such a beauty,” the man circled around me, looking at me as if I was some kind of meat. “Unfortunately, I have some business to take care of. I will be picking you up tonight. Take care of your little figure now, darling. I don’t want to deal with damaged goods.” Too late for that, I wanted to scream out. I merely nodded and watched as he gave a slight nod to my Alpha and left.

“You little wench,” he screamed as he pulled my hair roughly. “How many times do I have to tell you that you are not allowed to eat anything other than what is served to you? I will repeat this for the last time; you are to take care of your damn figure. No man would like to touch a pudgy little whore,” he threw my door opened and snatched the piece of chocolate cake from the bottom of my bed. “Since you love this so much… And you were tempted enough to disobey me, here,” he shoved my head hard onto the plate of cake. The chocolate icing smeared all over my face as the familiar taste of iron made its way into my mouth. The impact has accidently split my lip. Tears began to fill my eyes but I held them back. His beatings will only get worse if I do. “Look at what you made me do! Clean yourself up, disgusting little harlot. You’re lucky you have a customer tonight or else the punishment would’ve been worse.” He took one last look at me and left.

I slipped into the bathroom and washed my caked face. I winced as I touched my busted lip. Slowly, it started to heal. I let out a breath of relief, thankful for the fact that I was part werewolf. I jumped onto my bed and fell into a slumber full of nightmares. Their predatory stares, their claws digging onto my skin deeply, their eyes full of lust… Beads of sweat formed on my forehead as I jolted up. For a moment, I looked around and listened to any sign of movement. I didn’t faint during one of the nights did I? Nope. Hesitantly, I went back to sleep.

A sudden surge of coldness ran through me as icy cold water filled my nose. My eyes immediately opened as my arms flailed around. His laugh filled my room.

“Get ready whore, the customer will be picking you up in a minute or so,” with that, he turned and left.

I rummaged through my closet and put on a piece of lacy lingerie under a red dress. ‘Always look presentable. The customers pay double if they like what they see,’ his voice lectured her through her head. She shook it off and headed towards the living room, waiting to be taken into another night full of hell.

“Ready?” the man’s thick voice inquired as he held his hand out for her to take.

“Bring her back all in one piece,” was his only reply as he was too occupied with counting his Benjamins.

The man led her into a black car and drove off. She gripped onto the leather chair. “You that eager, mister?” She glanced towards his speedometer, shaking her head in disapproval.

“I wanted to get to a safer place… I’m Nicolai,” his knuckles turned white as gripped onto the steering wheel and slammed his foot onto the accelerator. “Hold on tight,” he warned as we zoomed past houses and buildings. He only slowed down when he was sure we were out of town.

“Where are we going, mister?” He looked at me disapprovingly.

“It’s Nicolai to you. I’ll be taking you to a safer place. You’ll be free,” he smiled causing me to frown. I didn’t want him to risk his life for me.

“Turn around, mister. Take me back. You can’t do this,” I pleaded.

“WHY? I’ve seen your face… You don’t like it there. Look at you! He’s using you for his greedy needs,” he stopped and looked at me with his piercing brown eyes. “Come with me and I’ll keep you safe. He won’t come near you again.”

“You don’t understand,” I whispered softly.

“Understand what? That the bastard is housing in many KIDNAPPED mated women and is using them for his whore house?” His voice made her flinch, especially at the mention of that one word. “I belong to a secret organi-“

“You don’t understand, mister. Many have tried to save me and all of them have failed. There’s no hope for me. He’ll be able to track us down. I suggest you return me now, please,” I pleaded.

“YOU don’t understand. I’m giving you an opportunity to escape. Come on now, cooperate with me girl!” He shook her hard, trying to knock some sense into me.

“I’m his daughter! That heartless man who we’re trying to escape from, the heartless man who kidnaps mated females, the heartless man who runs that little whore house and the heartless man who has sold me to you for the night- he’s my father! MY father,” I screamed in agony.

“No, no. This can’t be. The Werewolf society has heard about his daughter… She lives with the World of Magic… She is not you. She can’t be. Surely, the man is not that heartless,” he shook his head, not believing a word I uttered.

“Believe whatever the hell it is that you want, mister. I know I’m telling the truth. He is using his own daughter in his sick little games….” I trailed as flashbacks of his beatings made its way into my mind.

The Alpha of the most fearsome pack.

The Alpha of the more hated pack.

The Alpha who kidnapped many female wolves.

The Alpha who is wanted dead in our world.

The Alpha who will always be my father. 

---------------------------END OF CHAPTER ONE-----------------------