Chapter Two

Chapter 2

Arabella Baine

The car came into a sudden halt as a huge thump caused it jerked a couple of inches back. There in a black trench coat and the scar I’ve left him years before, stood my father’s body guard.

“Listen to me, Nicolai,” I touched his arm, feeling it tense. He stepped on the gas again, but the bastard’s  strength has made it impossible for us to escape. He swerved it unexpectedly, earning a vicious chuckle from his body guard. “Stop that, damn it! Listen to me now,” my voice laced with strength and power caused to look at me with wide eyes. “I need you to step on the gas as soon as I distract him. I want you to drive far, far away from here and never come back for me. I know my father… He’s very confident with this body guard of his. I know he wouldn’t have wasted any more of his men to look over me.”

“Don’t do this… You don’t know what he’d do to you if you get caught. That bastard might kill you! Just stay and we’ll get through this. I’ll protect you,” my heart softened at the tone of his voice. He sounded so sincere and caring… I looked away from him, fearing that my mind’ll change once again. I’m through with this. I don’t want to drag any more people into my mess. I’ve seen so many deaths and punishments to last a lifetime.

“I have to. Thank you so much, Nicolai. You’ve given me a tinge of hope… That there are still good people like you who…care,” I choked out a sob before grabbing the handle. I threw it open and met his dark evil eyes.

“Must we always meet like this?” His voice so playful and menacing caused a shiver to run down my spine. After my father, he was the biggest bastard to ever walk the earth. He brought his hands up and cracked his knuckles.

“Alpha still hasn’t changed,” I took a deep breath, not wanting to show him any fear. “He still sends his bloodhounds to look after me.”

A deep growl erupted from his chest as he grabbed my shoulders and pinned me to the ground.

Taking a deep breath, I screamed my lungs out, “Drive! Drive as fast and far from here as you-“ A painful wave ran through me as his fists repeatedly beat me.

“Stupid little whore. You let the meddling mutt get away,” he threw another punch, dragging me by my hair. “Your father’s going to want to hear about this.”

“That bastard is not my father! He is nothing to me,” I breathed out as I heaved a huge amount of blood out.

“Daddy’s not paying his girl enough attention? Poor little wench,” he cooed darkly before throwing me in the back of his car.

I wiped the blood away from my mouth as he sped back into my personal hell. I closed my eyes, trying to even out my breaths. I’ve been through this before. As the time progressed the beatings and punishments got worse. That didn’t stop him from scarring me for life too… He had me witness the torturing and murder of those who tried to help me escape. After, he’d beat me senseless and have his men… I gulped loudly, forcing the tears back.

‘Men are all the same… I just hope my mate is different,’ I thought to myself as i felt the car come into a sudden halt.

“Prepare for the beating of a lifetime,” he grasped my forearm, yanking me out of the car. The sky was pitch black. “Here she is,” he threw me down roughly as a familiar laugh reached my ears. His cold and dark laugh was imprinted in my mind.

“It’s so good to have you back, little whore. How was your prince charming? You didn’t think that you’d be able to escape that fast, did you? My, you have underestimated my skills,” he stuck his hand out. I knew better… A loud ringing deafened me for a moment or two as my head turned sideways from the impact. My cheek stung from his slap. “Now you’ll finally learn your damn lesson and not try to run away again.”

He took my arms tightly as knots were bounded on my arms. I did not mutter a single word or cry, knowing that he’d get angrier if I did. He brought out a whip earning a few dry laughs from his fellow bastards. The two men stood opposite of each other as she pulled at the knots tied to my arms.

“Now this will only hurt for a second,” the icy cold air made its way onto my back as he ripped my dress apart. The sound of a whip rang out in the air as it made contact with my skin. I winced a little, feeling the warm liquid trailed down my back. An excruciating sting made its way onto my back as I felt it go numb a few moments later. That could only mean one thing…. Silver! The whip made a contact with my skin again and again and again. I felt my knees buckle as countless whippings were made. The men pulled on the knots tightly, giving him a better target of my back. Tears blurred my eyes as a scream was heard through the air.

“NOOOO! You can’t do this to her,” the familiar motherly voice shouted as I saw a blurred vision of her black hair and dark topaz eyes. “Bella, my girl.  Are you okay?” Her warm hands made contact with my cold cheeks. Her honeysuckle scent made its way into my nostrils.

“Get this other whore away from here!” His voice full of anger ordered.

“No! You can’t do this to your own daughter! Of all the men in the world, you’ve got to be the most heartless,” she screamed. “Stay strong Bella! Stay strong! You will make it through this. You’re just like your mother,” her voice got weaker as they dragged her back into the hellhouse.

“If your mother was so strong, she would’ve lived. She would’ve known how dangerous that dirty little deed she was doing behind my back! She should be here,” his voice was filled with pain as he took the whip and used all his power on one hit. My back arched as the pain coursed through my body. My back felt as if I had been shot by dozens of silver darts. My arms and legs felt numb as the silver worked its way through my blood stream. “You deserve to die. I will rid the earth of your filthy self,” his voice sounded so cold, setting in fear in my heart once again.

“No,” I croaked softly.

“Yes,” he grinned widely as he stared into his watch. “Happy eighteenth birthday, whore,” he laughed as he snapped his fingers. Almost immediately, they released their grip on the knots. My face stung as it collided with the cold hard grass. “Take her deep into the forest and throw her over the border. The other pack’s wolves will dispose of this thing.”

“What if she fights them off and gets away?” One asked.

“Do you really think she’d have enough strength after all of the silver whipped into her system? Do you think she’d survive against vicious wolves when she, herself, cannot shift into a wolf?” His Alpha voice challenged.

“I…I...No,” the other man said, defeated.

“Can we have a little fun before we get rid of her?” the other asked excitedly as he looked at me with lust.

“Do whatever the hell you want. Just make sure she’d be tossed over the border. I do not want to deal with that anymore,” he walked off as he left me with the three bastards.

They forcefully gripped on my arms tightly as they dragged me into the deep dark forest. “This is a beauty. No wonder why the boss put a heavy price on her,” one chuckled as he ripped the rest of my clothing off.

 “Time for a little fun…” he trailed as they all took turns ravaging my body forcefully.

Soft whimpers and groans of pain left my mouth as they continued taking advantage of my weakness. A sense of emptiness and hopelessness crept into me for one moment.

At times like these, I wished I had a mate to defend me. He’d be strong and gentle. He’d be passionate and understanding. He’d be my knight in shining armor. My only love, my soul and only hope.

 -------------------------------------END OF CHAPTER TWO------------------------------

How is the chapter? Feedbacks are appreciated

IF I DONT GET ENOUGH FEEDBACK AFTER THE FIFTH CHAPTER, I WONT CONTINUE.