You Know You Wanna Say Yes

It was his regular Saturday night. The club was rattling like the frame could break at any moment as the bass blasted.

Tyler was glistening in sweat from his performance, and Josh was there again. Josh hasn't missed a Saturday or Wednesday in two weeks, and honestly Tyler loved the attention.

He didn't love Josh's money or what he could potentially offer the boy, he loved the way Josh treated him. He never broke Tyler's rules, he always held his hips extra light when he grinded on him, Josh treated him like he deserved.

That's exactly why Tyler was smiling as he pulled Josh to the back room by his toned bicep. The smaller boy giggling as he did so.

Josh allowed himself to be pulled along as he admired the cute boy holding onto his arm. The smaller boy's giggles floating above the now distant music. Josh couldn't help but take note of how small Tyler's hand was, the blue adorning his nails matching Josh's hair. Tyler was art in an unexpected place, and Josh has managed to find him.

Josh is being pulled into the small room and the door is being shut, before Tyler flicks the small blue lights on.

"Ready?" Tyler says in a husky whisper as he looks directly into Josh's eyes, and strides to him with ease.

The music starts and it's not too loud, but loud enough to be heard. He loves hearing the tiny noises Tyler made when he moved. The small hums as he done what he loved doing. Tyler was a good dancer, no doubt about it.

Josh nods out a 'yes' as Tyler straddles his lap in his tight fitting black denim shorts. Josh kept his eyes on the boy's moving body as Tyler placed light kisses to Josh's neck.

This never got old to Josh. He loved the feeling of the dancing boy straddling his hips as his soft, pink lips trailed over the skin of his neck. Josh hummed as Tyler slowly started to grind into Josh to the beat, his lips never leaving Josh's neck.

Josh lets out a surprised gasp as Tyler presses his chest against Josh's and trails his nimble fingers along Josh's stubble covered jaw line.

"So pretty,"Josh mumbles as he flicks his eyes down to Tyler's small frame perched on his lap. He leans into Tyler's touch and let his eyes flutter shut. His heart beat quickening at Tyler's electrifying touch.

"You're so good to me," Tyler says carding his fingers in Josh's hair and giving it a gentle tug, "and you don't even know me."

Josh can't help but to open his eyes and look at Tyler. The smaller boy's eyes tearing up a little as he slowly bounces on Josh's lap. Josh softly moans as Tyler adds more pressure to his movements, creating more friction.

"I want to know you," Josh's breathes out as Tyler looks down at him shyly, "let me take you out?"

Tyler replays the words in his head as he ponders them. He slips his hands between his and Josh's chests, as he grips the elder's thigh softy. Josh's bucks his hips at the touch as Tyler grinds into him. Both boys moan as Tyler throws his head back.

"You don't even know my real name," Tyler whispers as he stands and turns himself in front of Josh's lap. He faces the wall as he crouches and brings himself down onto Josh, swiveling his hips in slow circles.

"I'd like to, that is if you allow me of course. Let me take you o-out," Josh stutters out as Tyler stands up and slowly lets his hands roam over his chest. His hips swaying as he lolls his neck to the side, exposing his neck and collarbones.