Break All The Barriers

"Tylerrr!" Brendon yells loudly as the boy walks into the old fashioned diner seeing all of his friends at a retro looking booth.

"Shut up forehead," Dallon tells his boyfriend with a snort as he gives a friendly wave to a laughing Tyler.

"Hi guys, how are you all?" Tyler says smiling as he takes a seat next to Patrick who is sitting next to his husband Pete. A chorus of 'good' being heard all around the table.

"Where's your hot lover boy?" Brendon asks wiggling his eyebrows suggestively and earning a flick to his forehead by Dallon. Tyler laughs at the two as Patrick and Pete look at him expectantly.

"He's at his house, I told him I was going out with you guys today," Tyler shrugs and grabs a couple of Brendon's fries making the brunet swat at his hands.

"Why didn't you bring him? We want to meet your daddy," Pete smirks while throwing his arms around Patrick and giving the small boy a sloppy kiss to his cheek.

"I do not call him daddy," Tyler squeaks with a blush forming as he scrambles to hide his face, "we haven't done anything other than kiss, anyways."

"Mhm, yeah, okay. So you expect us to believe you don't call Josh 'daddy' when your dancing name is babyboy? I call bullshit," Pete snorts and earns himself a slap of disapproval from Patrick.

"If I call and tell him to join us will you guys stop?" Tyler questions peeking up from his arms at the group.

"Yes," Dallon says a little to fast and Tyler is already regretting making that suggestion.

With a sigh Tyler grabs his phone and calls Josh as his friends stare at him.

"H-hello? Josh could you meet me and my friends for dinner at Fitzy's? They want to meet you."

The two couples watch Tyler's every nervous move as he talks to Josh on the phone.

"O-Okay, see you soon. I love you back," Tyler says with a giggle and ends the call before earning a chorus of "awe's" from his friends.

"Guys stop," Tyler says turning red and looking to Patrick for help.

Patrick just shrugs and Tyler knows he's doomed.

*****Time-skip******

"Joshie," Tyler squeals when the man walks into the restaurant causing other people to look his way. They all immediately turn away as they see the Josh Dun walk towards the beaming boy.

"Tyler!" Josh says laughing as he approaches the table.

"These are my friends Pete and his husband Patrick," Tyler says while pointing to the faux blond and the smaller boy in a fedora, "and this is Brendon and his boyfriend Dallon," he says pointing two the brunet and the man with an abnormally large forehead.

"Pleasure, I'm Josh," Josh says leaning over and giving Tyler a kiss to his cheek.

"Yeah, you're Tyler's daddy,right?" Brendon snorts and Tyler glares at the boy before hiding his face in Josh's chest.

"Only if he wants me to be," Josh smirks as Tyler smacks his chest with a squeak of surprise.

"Joshua!" Tyler tries his best to scold the boy, but his voice was more like a desperate plea leaving his lips.

"I'll stop, princess," Josh says as he pulls Tyler up from his chest and presses a kiss to the boy's pouty lips.

"I love you, Joshie," Tyler sighs as he rests against Josh's shoulder.

"I love you back, babyboy," Josh says rubbing soothing circles on the smaller boy's back.

"Aw, you guys are too cute," Patrick gushes at the two and causes Pete to pout, "but Pat, I thought we were the cutest?"

Patrick just shrugs and turns to his boyfriend, "no need to be conceited, Pete."

Dallon jumps forward startling Brendon, "modest is hottest!"

"Would you shut up you fucking giraffe? You scared the shit out me daddy long legs," Brendon rolls his eyes as he over dramatically grips at his chest.

"Shut up you talking fivehead," Dallon retaliated with an eye roll and cocky grin.

"Enough, you idiots, I want to learn about Joshua here," Patrick smiles at the blue haired boy.

"So, Joshua, what do you plan on doing with our babyboy," Patrick says seriously as he grips Pete's hands like a protective parent.

Josh doesn't hesitate for a second as he looks over at Tyler like he holds all of the secrets to the world," loving him like he deserves."

"Okay, you have our blessing," Pete says stuffing a spoonful of cheesecake into his mouth.

"Like I needed your blessing," Tyler snorts and leans into Josh's side.

"Of course you did," Brendon perks up with a cocky grin, "we need to make sure daddy Josh here is eligible to meet your needs."

Tyler almost chokes on his drink as Josh pats his back chuckling, "trust me I'm more than capable of pleasing my princess."

"Okay, we're going to go before I die. We'll see you guys around, yeah?" Tyler stands up grabbing Josh's hand and pulling him towards the door.

"Don't have too much fun," Brendon yells and yelps as Dallon smacks him on the back of the head.

"You're friends are interesting," Josh comments as Tyler climbs into the passenger seat.

"Yeah interestingly fucked in the brain," Tyler snorts and pulls Josh in for a long, heated kiss.

"Now get me home lover boy so you can cuddle me as I sleep."

Josh chuckles as he speeds down the clustered streets of Ohio, "of course, kitten." 

___{a/n}___

hey guys, I'm sorry this sucks but I had to update something, and I've had this headache for like a whole week and it won't go away. KMS.

Btw, I'm Josh Dun's #1 Stan!!!1!1!1!